• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 Modern] The Tomorrow People

Jeph

Explorer
Wis 8 is -1 mod, not -2. That effects your Will and Profession, but nothing else that I see on your character. Also, you might want to post your Defense (10 +3 class +3 dex +1 jacket = 17, I think).

Last edited:

d'Anconia

Explorer
Hey Guys,
I posted my History and the rest of the stuff up with my character.

Jarval and Jeph: Check out my history. I tied Gregory and Kimberley in a bit. If either of you objects, I can certainly take them out of my history no problem, I just thought I saw some clear links with what I envision Jayna to be and the two of you. If you like some of my ideas, but have a couple of others yourself, let me know and we'll work something out that suits everyone. I've seperated Kimberly and Gregory, so just because I know Kimberly and I know Gregory, doesn't neccessarily mean that Kimberly knows Gregory. Once again, if this isn't cool with you, I'll be glad to adjust Jayna's History. Thanks!

John Cox

d'Anconia

Explorer
Oh yeah, here's a pic of Jayna's Corvette:

Attachments

• her corvette.jpg
    her corvette.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 265

Jarval

Explorer
Jeph said:
Wis 8 is -1 mod, not -2. That effects your Will and Profession, but nothing else that I see on your character. Also, you might want to post your Defense (10 +3 class +3 dex +1 jacket = 17, I think).

Thanks for catching that. For some reason, I always think an 8 give -2 rather than -1 :confused: My Defense is listed among my combat stats, but I missed adding in the leather jacket.

Jarval

Explorer
d'Anconia said:
Oh yeah, here's a pic of Jayna's Corvette:

With a car like that, it's almost a certainty that Kim knows Jayna :) I like what you've done with your background, and the manifestation of your wild talent. The connection with Kim makes sense, so go with it :)

Remove ads