D&D 3E/3.5 D20 Pirates Blog--Updated

NMC

Explorer
This article presents a PDF compilation of deck plans, descriptions and ship stats for use with the Savage Worlds RPG, appropriate to such varied settings as The Sixth Gun, the Freeport campaign setting, and possibly even 50 Fathoms.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This supplement presents a variety of information and game rules for all types of ships, including information about ships' crews, cargo and artillery, a random name generator, and three flags, for use with the Savage Worlds roleplaying game from Pinnacle Entertainment Group.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Given all of the heavy stuff that's going on in the world, I think it's time for a bit of fun. This puzzle is one I've prepared for the second in a series of adventures that I am running for old college friends, using the Savage Worlds RPG from Pinnacle Entertainment Group and the setting for the Shadow Roads and The Sixth Gun comics from Oni Publishing. If you were a concerned citizen looking into this matter, where would you seek your next clue? Email me at the address listed for some follow-up information if you think you know the answer to this puzzle.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's a PDF compilation of maps for other projects, with suggestions for how to use them in nautical fantasy adventures and campaigns (and with a mind to the Freeport setting using the Savage Worlds rules).

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's an adventure for Savage Worlds and The Sixth Gun, that serves as a follow-up to "Truth or Consequences."

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This adventure is a follow-up to "Fortune and Glory."

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This adventure continues the recent series, taking the heroes to London and the heart of the Cabal's territory.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here are some more locations, encounters and plot elements involving the Winding Way, for use in adventures and campaigns using The Sixth Gun RPG.

-Nate

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases