D&D 3E/3.5 D20 Pirates Blog--Updated

NMC

Explorer
This Article revisits Fort Arneson, a major location from my last campaign for The Sixth Gun RPG.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's an article detailing the Saif al-Ibrahim, an order connected to the Sword of Abraham.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's an article with stats and plot hooks for various types of outlaws for Savage Worlds and The Sixth Gun.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Better late than never? Here are my notes from the campaign I ran for The Sixth Gun, during the 2018-19 school year. I called it "Manifested Destinies."

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Three years ago I posted schematics for an Old West train, with descriptions and stats for crew and passengers. Although I liked the overall look of it, I was never quite satisfied with the dimensions of it. For that reason, I've retooled it to be slimmer and thus more realistic. Here is a link to the revised PDF, along with the new drawing itself.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
I'll be using this post to share session notes from my new in-person campaign, using the Savage Worlds rules and the setting for The Sixth Gun and Shadow Roads, which I'm calling "Eldritch Conspiracies."

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This full scenario, for use with the Savage Worlds RPG, takes place in the setting of the Shadow Roads and The Sixth Gun comics. It's the first one that I ran for my current campaign.

-Nate

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases