d20 Supers Preview - The Mentor

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is a new class from d20 Supers. It's designed to represent the Rupert Giles' of the world. d20 Supers is capable of modelling any Super style genre, from Buffy to X-Men, from Superman to Masters of the Universe.

Attachments

• mentor.doc
    54 KB · Views: 930
Last edited:

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I am able to read it without a problem.

It looks interesting- btw.

Do you see this as an npc class or a pc class?

I wouldn't imagine many pc's taking this beyond 6th lvl- if that long.

FD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I imagine that most people would use it for NPCs. But I haven't specifically distinguished between NPC and PC classes in the book.

In fact, the other NPC classes have been lumped in with all PC classes and given a slight beefing up to bring them in line.

rayoman

First Post
rayoman said:
Can you do something about the formatting? I can barely understand this thing.

I should have more clear. The character class table is unreadable to me. Everything else is fine. When I got to the jumbled table I quit reading it.

Thanks for the feedback in the other threads too.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
rayoman said:

I should have more clear. The character class table is unreadable to me. Everything else is fine. When I got to the jumbled table I quit reading it.

Thanks for the feedback in the other threads too.

The table isn't jumbled for me. Perhaps it's a problem at your end?

Thorne

First Post
Looking over the class, it's quite interesting, though I don't see it being useful in a 4 color super hero game. Mind you, Prof. X could have some ranks in this, but I think that'd be better as a Prestige Class to be honest with you, or maybe as a NPC class.

Kildozer

First Post
Mentor Class .doc problem

Morrus said:

The table isn't jumbled for me. Perhaps it's a problem at your end?

Looks like if you open this up in WordPad rather that Word, all the text formatting is absent, making it just a stream of words. Reading the text is pretty easy, but the tables would be all messed up.

Remove ads