• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DaemonEye] Writer/designer still needed

Strutinan

First Post
Over here at DaemonEye Publishing, heck even before there WAS a "DaemonEye Publishing", I've been sitting on a license for a d20 sci-fi/horror game called "Dead Stars".

I developed the variant d20 system it uses, worked up some ship design rules, made the tech-happy rules-set, and even designed the variant psionics system that space travel in the game is based on. All this in addition to the races, and political, outline.

I was going to write it up as a d20 game and release it online, but then the Psionics Companion EXPLODED, and I got sucked into developing new material for it....and still am....

Now I no longer have the TIME to do this up, and it is just BEGGING for production! :s

Heck, I even have a few artists lined up for it!

So, I guess what I'm saying, is: "Anybody here want to write this puppy up and take over the product line?"

Here's the DEAL: out of 100% of the gross
25% to distributor
10% to artists
35% to DaemonEye Publishing (25% licensing plus 10% for development)
30% to the author

If you ARE up for it, email me at: Strutinan@hotmail.com and be sure to include a writting sample!

Strutinan

First Post
Due to the huge number of replies, and the fact that I have to make a final decision today, I'm am officially declaring this entry closed.

Once I read through all the submitted samples and decide on a developer, I'll post the notice here.

Thank you all for your interest. It was kind of...overwhelming!

Last edited:

Strutinan

First Post
And the winner is...Daniel Hassell :D

Good credits, great writing samples, and a balanced rule-set all told. Hopefully we'll have something post-worthy in a few months!

Remove ads