• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Ok, here is the results of iterating off a single prompt until I got what I wanted. I didn't have to change the prompt, I just made natural language adjustments, for example I was in a 1:1 aspect and I was able to change the image to a wide shot.

1699571873697.png

Scribe

Legend
I'm almost jealous of y'all - I have never, not once, had it give me a NSFW image from my prompts.

Out of this same set, I had one where it just dropped the robe and instead it was 'scales all around'. The weirdest thing is, you can get stuff like this, or even 'beach attire' but if you try and do it with a different body type (my female dwarf) forget it, its like pulling teeth. Oh, and like my Barbarian Surfer showed, a near nude dude? Not a problem at all. lol

Monk.jpg

Yep, in fact you can converse with your GPT assistant to create a style guide on the fly and then create images when it is done. You also can stop and restart answering the assistant's questions. Yeah, this tool is bonkers.

That sounds pretty amazing, especially considering the quality its able to generate on the limited 'free' prompts.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads