D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
LOL. I wish there was a way to tell the AI: "Medieval pants dont have pockets. Please stop portraying people with hands in their pockets."
Yeah, there's a ton of anachronisms like that in most stuff I generate. Asking for "simple cotton clothes" has a very high tendency of producing...t-shirts and jeans. Despite explicitly referring to the character as a fantasy adventurer.

Sometimes, however, it does still strike gold, even if there are occasional wonky bits (the fingers on the left hand here look...wrong.)

Attachments

• leoben_art.jpg
    leoben_art.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 46

Yaarel

He Mage
Yeah, there's a ton of anachronisms like that in most stuff I generate. Asking for "simple cotton clothes" has a very high tendency of producing...t-shirts and jeans. Despite explicitly referring to the character as a fantasy adventurer.

Sometimes, however, it does still strike gold, even if there are occasional wonky bits (the fingers on the left hand here look...wrong.)
Heh, I have given up on using the phrase "Viking Period pants" and similar. It doesnt "understand" what the term "pocketless" means.

In the context of other Viking descriptions, like a "viking longhouse", to say "linen low-waist yoga pants" seems to generate images more accurately more frequently.

Heh, but the AI often puts pockets on yoga pants too.

It is the roll of the dice whether the AI gets every part of the description correct. It often confuses or omits parts of the description.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
So here is my first attempt using Bing. Prompt was: "warforged artificer with a flaming great axe action pose standing in front of a House Cannith mark" too warhammer-ish for me.

View attachment 348996
View attachment 348997
View attachment 348998
View attachment 348999
I got these results when i modified the prompt to : "Slender mechanical humanoid warforged artificer with a flaming great axe action pose standing in front of a House Cannith mark. D&D fantasy art." Do these get a bit closer?

1709411478709.png

1709411506065.png

1709411559237.png

1709411573313.png

1709411619690.png

1709411637590.png

I got these results when i modified the prompt to : "Slender mechanical humanoid warforged artificer with a flaming great axe action pose standing in front of a House Cannith mark. D&D fantasy art." Do these get a bit closer?
Yes! Thank you! I tried another throwing in this link as a reference and said "color pencil. Got a whole different style. But of course I don't actually want pencils in the image! https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/e...orged3e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20220414180349
_bb543c09-0a6c-45f7-a82c-c475cce783a2.jpg

Remove ads