D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

My probably penultimate batch: mostly villains, again.

Murchad Gibson, a corrupt officer of the town and associated rural hinterlands of Burlharrow. To get his way politically, he's made a deal with loathsome ratmen who have killed the mayor and infected the town. The mayor has been seen around town, but he's actually been Weekend at Bernie's-ed. The town is much more messed up than anyone realizes.

Also pictured are Gothbert Erhard, the lieutenant mayor and all around good guy, a few ratmen, and some of the ghouls that have arrived in the cemetery in the wake of their plague.

The Prophetess is somewhat based on the historical figure of Nongqawuse, although instead of sacrificing their own cattle, the Tazitta are sacrificing their neighbor's people. She is also allied with sorcerer from Lomar, Ampelius Pictor. Unbeknownst to them both, they're being manipulated by Jairan Neferirkare, (not pictured because the prompt kept getting blocked... But I've got a Luis Royo prototype image of her) a powerful sorceress and one of the Twelve Heresiarchs who's more like one of the Ten Who Were Taken than anything normal.

Attachments

• OIG4.jpeg
    OIG4.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 35
  • OIG1.jpeg
    OIG1.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 38
  • OIG4 (10) (1).jpeg
    OIG4 (10) (1).jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 40
  • OIG3 (11) (1).jpeg
    OIG3 (11) (1).jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 30
  • OIG2..7jMr3UXkUJJv1U3ie.jpeg
    OIG2..7jMr3UXkUJJv1U3ie.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 51
  • OIG4 (5) (2).jpeg
    OIG4 (5) (2).jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 49
  • OIG3 (4).jpeg
    OIG3 (4).jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 36
  • OIG2 (3).jpeg
    OIG2 (3).jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

The last batch. Orcs in my setting are mostly pretty bad news, but not obligatorily so, to introduce a little bit of nuance. Balogh is not only heroic but also charismatic.

Vaspar Oksandros is a scumbag, on the other hand, an important figure in the Cherskii Mafia.

Merra Kuzalash is a kind of anti-PC; her and her party run around "solving" supernatural problems for various communities that they actually cause, murdering people and them demanding steep payments to dispel the evil. I haven't actually done that whole party, but that's because Merra is the only one I expect to appear in this campaign, and it's kind of a foreshadowing cameo.

Oisin Dughall is a woodwose and the only patron (I think) that I haven't already posted. Needless to say, he's an outdoors prodigy compared to where the PCs could possibly be until near the end of the first campaign.

Alys is one of favorites. She appears as a pretty, local peasant girl, but high in the favor of people the PCs will likely meet, and a font of knowledge and minor benefits. In fact, she'll probably will be foisted on the group at some point whether they want her or not as a kind of non-combatant henchman. Of course, her appearance is an illusion; she's actually an undead wight-witch. How the PCs react to her will be interesting, no matter what they actually do. Especially if they don't discover her true nature until after it's clear that she's both fond of and fairly loyal to the group. Pictured is both her illusory and real appearances. Whether they can actually kill her is dubious too, so they have to step carefully no matter what they decide to do about her.

Attachments

• OIG4 (13).jpeg
    OIG4 (13).jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 50
  • OIG3 (8).jpeg
    OIG3 (8).jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 55
  • OIG4.jpeg
    OIG4.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 59
  • OIG1 (1) (2).jpeg
    OIG1 (1) (2).jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 52
  • OIG2 (5).jpeg
    OIG2 (5).jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 45
  • OIG3 (5).jpeg
    OIG3 (5).jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Question, is this all on the DALL-E 3 thing? I haven't touched anything AI art wise yet and these all look very interesting. If not, what is it you guys are using aside from this ALL-E 3 thing...if that even is an AI art generator lol

Scribe

Legend
Question, is this all on the DALL-E 3 thing? I haven't touched anything AI art wise yet and these all look very interesting. If not, what is it you guys are using aside from this ALL-E 3 thing...if that even is an AI art generator lol

A few folks are using other ones, but yes a lot of this is from Dall-E-3 or whatever version its on now.

Remove ads