• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dallas Gameday] Aftermath and Commentary starts on Page 10!

shadoe

First Post
TalonComics said:
Is everyone cool with the cover-charge of 2.00 per table to cover the cost of the renting of the building and supplies (printing, etc.) We're going to be doing a drawing for those participating in the events for multiple prizes offered by Reaper and other companies.

~Derek
That will not be a problem as far as I am concerned.

jaldaen

First Post
TalonComics said:
Is everyone cool with the cover-charge of 2.00 per table to cover the cost of the renting of the building and supplies (printing, etc.) We're going to be doing a drawing for those participating in the events for multiple prizes offered by Reaper and other companies.

~Derek

Fine by me ;-)
Joseph

jaldaen

First Post
Annakie said:
Yeah that's fine, I'll go ahead and be the paladin. I've never played one before, so I'm sure it'll be fun. :)

Avast ye scurvy dogs! The log hast bein keelhauled to parley yonder paladin to ye, mi lady!

Argh!
Captain Joseph "The Fish" Miller, Esquire the III'd of Her Royal Majesty's Auxiliary Fleet

DonAdam

Explorer
$2 cover is fine.

Hope we get enough people for Broncosaurus Rex (at least 3?).

Several of us UD folk will be caravanning up there in time for breakfast. Just name the place.

-Adam, physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausted from several days of talking about Walker Percy

"The only difficulty was that though the universe had been disposed of, I myself was left over."

d20Dwarf

Explorer
DonAdam said:
$2 cover is fine.

Hope we get enough people for Broncosaurus Rex (at least 3?).

Several of us UD folk will be caravanning up there in time for breakfast. Just name the place.

-Adam, physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausted from several days of talking about Walker Percy

"The only difficulty was that though the universe had been disposed of, I myself was left over."
Ok, well, Derek will have to advise as to a good breakfast location in the immediate area.

Also DonAdam, I think Ghettognome and I are going to have to bow out of the AU game in the afternoon. We'll probably hang around a bit, but we'll need to get home before the Alias premiere starts. :D

pogre

Legend
d20Dwarf said:
Ok, well, Derek will have to advise as to a good breakfast location in the immediate area.

Also DonAdam, I think Ghettognome and I are going to have to bow out of the AU game in the afternoon. We'll probably hang around a bit, but we'll need to get home before the Alias premiere starts. :D

I knew freelancing game design was a tough gig, but you don't even own a VCR? :D

shadoe

First Post
d20Dwarf said:

What kind of place would everyone like to have breakfast at? I know that there is a Braums right there, and I belive that there is a Kettel fairly close. I know that there is a Denny's and a IHOP farther away. I will see what else is near while I am up there tonight.

Last edited:

Zogg

First Post
lame!

Never let T.V. control you d20dwarf! Oh well, your loss is other's gain.

Don- Can you fill the other two slots for the AU game for me? I've got friends that would love to play...I just got off the phone with them and they confirmed they can come. Their names are Zach & Carissa. Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads