• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dallas Group Now with forums.

Gilladian

Adventurer
Yeah, and I have three resource producers; one of them can produce pounds of the stuff on an ongoing basis - the really high quality LONG hair, too.

I really think somebody should stat up cat-hair dust bunnies as a monster type...

Gilladian

Adventurer
Hmmmm... next time I run one of my pixie-games!

Hey, is anyone planning to go see the King Tut exhibit in Dallas? A bunch of friends and I are coming up in October to do so...

Jeremy757

First Post
Hmmmm... next time I run one of my pixie-games!

Hey, is anyone planning to go see the King Tut exhibit in Dallas? A bunch of friends and I are coming up in October to do so...

Oh I plan on going for sure, but HOLY MOSES these have to be the most expensive tickets they have ever had for an exhibit. $32.50 for the weekend and they don't include the audio tour like they normally do, that's an extra $7. That's $40 bucks for probably 3 hours of education and entertainment, and people complain about the price of RPGs.

Gilladian

Adventurer
Yeah, but no more expensive than, for example, a sporting event. Or a concert. My 13 year old neice shelled out $200 of saved-up christmas money for tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert - and then her mom had to drive her, she had to have new clothes, they ate out (all four of the family), etc...

And it was a 3 hour drive to the concert - when gas was at its highest. I figure she paid about $100 an hour for her entertainment. $40 for 3 hours, plus 4 of us splitting the gas cost, and one meal, so probably $75 total, seems like a steal.

And think of all the great ideas for treasure, magic items, and even possibly an adventure plot or two that I can come up with from it...

Gilladian

Adventurer
Pout away - I'm a happy camper right now!

I had FIVE new people show up for my DnD game on Sunday (I was down to 2 players regularly)! And only one is a jerk! And I'll get rid of him when we move back to my home to play (we've been playing at the local game store to recruit).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads