DMs Guild Dangerous Dragons

Zaukrie

New Publisher
As much as I love Fizban's, I was hoping for more variation in dragon actions and traits.

So, I scoured old Dragon magazines and some books, and wrote a new product that gives dragons more actions and traits!

There are bite, breath, claw, crushing, eye, flying, tail, voice, and wing actions (not to mention legendary, reactions, and various actions).

There are auras, blood traits, death throes, scale traits, immunities and more for traits.

In the coming week, I'll add some free content updating these things for gem dragons.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I've posted part of an excerpt, and some free content, on my website:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I like the idea of stuff happening when someone is exposed to dragon's blood, and I think adult and older dragons should always have auras that "act" at the start of the round.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I like the idea of stuff happening when someone is exposed to dragon's blood, and I think adult and older dragons should always have auras that "act" at the start of the round.
I am likely to add more auras as free stuff on my site. When I do, I'll post them here.

Likely to build a lair in a 3d mapping tool also, we'll see if that turns out enough to put on the site.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
There are two lair maps on my site based on Fizban's. Also, they are on Steam workshop if you want the 3D version (made with Wildshape).

mikesixel.com

I have not added the free gem content yet, but am working on something.

Remove ads