Dark Battler's(Elkindark,Zea&Kelidor,Elven lands....)

Felikeries

First Post

The zombie was neither bemused nor mortified as Kreth and Thea lunged for attack,a quick
special dome shieling did away with the prosperous idealism that they had granted themselves.But what happened next was even worse.The zombie backing away used a slew of daggers blackened with ethereal energy that ripped into Kreth and Thea,making them stumble back,and unable to use any magic.The spell was obviousely of a greater power than they were used to,and recovering though they did,their next attack was offed by the
defensive power that had been entwined with the casting.Thus with no good to be of it,they looked to the others,and making a desperate plea,within their purified minds,the beasts ripped forth and each attacked the zombie catching it off guard!The results were just what they needed,and as they faught spell to sword,and in a few melee's sword to integrated sword,Eiweyes had integrated behind the foe,and lashed into it with a devestating attack,the last of several strikes that made the party victorious.

"we have taken controll,but i fear this is not the last we'll hear from the prime advesary...the dark lord ..lord Bithrol"Eiweyes claimed,as they stood damaged but well within the state of those who could walk away.

"i thank thee...govern Eiweyes,a well thought plan of attack,and we have won,we have destroyed the rifts have we not" Kreth so spoke,Thea not as implied of salutations to the rival chick.

"we shall see.....gather,i will planar teleport us to the ground beyond this hell"

Once they had arrived they set camp with their supplies,as the cascade of ditherous colours layde claim to the strange battles as wholly as their need for redemption on the issue,had they really done good for their task.

Meanwhile Lord Bithrol,in his placated dungeon chamber,had watched the fight with the greatest of his minnions and fell into a contempt for not having prevented the Elkindark ceremony alltogether.It was true that the theifess and fraith had gone beyond and had undone a great deal of work,but what really burned was the fact that they were able to take control and not fight like frail evil pups,certainly a result,that may have been non present if it were for better planning.Keety saw this in her keeper,and appealed a reamark,in her sub speaking way.

"mrrrriew....fftf fffft....mrrrriowee" She was stating that though Siants may smile upon the advesary certainly the final battle's toll should end with their deaths,and Bithrol understood,a communion of mascot and mind taking the finesse of the intelligence wisdom of this dark lord to it's boundaries.

"yes...i shall confer with my intentions on a sojourn of sevreal hours,and know then what i will need to end the Gethree's governs challenge and the lives of the damdeble theif and fraith!"with that and the downing of the special liquir the brain paths of Bithrol took a course of ultimatums...what of the end of the rifts...now who shall be summoned to attack Gethree....why did not the creatures fight with greater strength....who are the members of this coy new party of adventurers....how do i control them and their mounts.....what shall undo any spell of empowerment they cast,and can i make do with the ones i have to ensure this whim of attack prowess...

The castle stood in the dark night sky,as the campfire lit the pride of the questors,the bane of surrounding magical wards spoke through to Bithrol as the theifess and fraith,parlayed their beleif that the rifts were no more with revelrous dance and game with the monks and others.The next slurp of liquid was the final cast for Bithrol,the cool breeze at a 5th story window as Keety jumped upon the sill,curtailed any other thoughts,than revenge...the group watched Eiweyes swirl about nearly as a fairy as the monks played rythems upon simple
drums,a ceremony of gratification,yet brewing near Elkindark,the end of this mockery was astoutely awaiting at the minds eye of the evil lord.

"we shall return and be thanked,what else is to be of this"Thea questioned as they lavished in freshly killed boar,and drank a fine wine that unfortunately for Thea was made so
alive and tainted by the magics of Eiweyes.

"yes....the world shall never fear this terror upon our land ever again....we are made to believe that all of life suffers from the Abyssal strains of magics,but i say that whence victory is ours so once more the lands are born again,and the truth about the ritcheous reach their hands to touch all who now lay claim to their lives amongst us...the simple farmer the artesian,the pub matron...the governess..I.....soon we will take this in earnest and gather a group to end our foes attempt at reign as law of faith and goodnes does so need." Eiwyes layde a chattle of preaching as they listened,not nearly as assumed of their next progressive triumph as she.

"so be it,we will fight once more,but there will be a price"Thea said,in a gaullish pattern that was emerging to all as jealousy.

"though i believe that rest and good fortune are the names of this night,i too wish to speak ever so elequently as thyne govern....Thea what thou have taken from life you have only returned with finer love and gold than any such a wild warrior as i can lay claim to,but i wish that if ever we be so told as to march to a vile land and impell death and free the people,that i say this...please never leave my side for together it is that we can only walk the paths of greater quests with life's powers and enemeis deaths at our river of flowing faith in eachother and that which is"

"aye....you have had 1 too many drinks my...lo.....my frei.....great love of my own true course...you shall have this request" Thea stepped over and kissed him,and made Eiweyes know what was to be from that day forth.

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post
Well.....there's a step between this area of the adventure that was
made for the story hour and the next,,,namely there's little to say about what is
next untill it becomes a reality,which is not yet,which is not to say it's never,because everybody is alive,and the theme of the struggle is still alive.

...'ha ha ha'.....how do you like the players way of speaking so Olde English 'assed'
though i can't say that i don't make for good with the style this is told,but then one must assume that a writing style is best made for as secondary to the nature of playing the game itself

Remove ads