• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dark Quest Games] D20 Modern writers

tensen

First Post
Dark Quest is in need of writers that are familiar with the d20 Modern rules.

We are searching for competant writers that may contribute to various upcoming product lines in modern, near-future, sci-fi, or even adding to our Temporality product. While we have made exceptions for future writers in the past who have not been familiar with d20 Modern, in an effort to keep from seperating flavor writers and mechanics writers we require the knowledge.

Submit letter of interest to sales@darkquest.com with a title of d20 Modern Writer.
Include a reasonable history of work, or sample of writing.

FraserRonald

Explorer
tensen said:
Dark Quest is in need of writers that are familiar with the d20 Modern rules.

I would strongly sugggest anyone interested in doing d20 Modern work get in touch with DarkQuest. Having worked with Dark Quest at varying times over several years, I have had a wonderful experience. Once my baby arrives and life gets back to a reasonable senmblance of normality, I'm hoping to be able to work with DQG again.

If you want to do d20 Modern work, drop Dark Quest a line.

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
I sent a brief resume and expression of interest.

I am curious, though - why send to the sales@ address? On the Dark Quest site it says to send to writers@.

tensen

First Post
MoogleEmpMog said:
I sent a brief resume and expression of interest.

I am curious, though - why send to the sales@ address? On the Dark Quest site it says to send to writers@.

Because sales goes to me, whereas writers is an alias that forwards to multiple accounts for judgement. When we do open calls I usually direct people to the person that is acting as the line developer for a specific line. And I wanted to have that in the post so people actually read who to send to and the proper subject name so I can filter it out amid the increased email traffic this week.

Last edited:

tensen

First Post
By the way, I just did my first pass of contacting everyone else on the list of people that submitted, mostly making my decisions. The call is still open, I have yet filled all the slots I intended. If you have not received an email back from me, it is likely it was misplaced, so please send again.

Remove ads