• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun Fans: Unite and Help a Homie out!

Andy Kitkowski

First Post
Hey all- I need a little help with something.

So I'm trying to sell off all of my Dark Sun stuff (cause I have most of it up here anyway *points to head*, and if I did it all over again I'd probably use FUDGE or the Exalted system), and I came to a dilemma:

So, on the Revised Boxed Set (save your groans, please! :) ) it says that it comes with "3 maps":

1 is the cloth map for which this set is famous for.
The others are listed as (going by the back of the box): "The others are high-quality paper maps detailing the lands beyond to the north, south, and west-expanding the area of the original campaign by eight times!"

Anyway, I believe I found ONE of those maps: Called "The Tyr Region and Beyond", it has the Misty Border on the top left, the Valley of the Cerullian Storm on the Right, etc.

What's the last map? I think I may be missing one, but I'm not sure. Can anyone who has this boxed set confirm what the name of this map is, and some of its identifying features?

Thanks for your help in advance. I'll name a war beetle after you!

-Andy

(ps: As for the stuff I'm selling? Check www.rpg.net, Sales/Auctions, and look for Andy K. I'm not pimping here, so I don't want to include a direct link)

Winniwutz

First Post
Hi Andy,

I think, I can help you.

The first Map called "The Tyr Region and Beyond", the second should be "The Jagged Cliffs Region" but the third has no name... but on the right side, there must be a scale for 30 miles and a compasscard, on this card are the tablelands and the sea of silt.

I hope that was it you are looking for

Andy Kitkowski

First Post
Ahhh, that's it! Thanks, man.

The one that confused me was the "Jagged Cliffs" one. I saw the title and didn't open it up at first, thinking that I had it leftover from that Jagged Cliffs supplement. Upon opening it, I discovered that it did, in fact, display a lot more than the Jagged Cliffs: It extended all the way out to the Sea of Silt. It was even made using the same glossy paper as the Tyr Region one.

Thanks again, Winniwutz!

-Andy

Winniwutz said:
Hi Andy,

I think, I can help you.

The first Map called "The Tyr Region and Beyond", the second should be "The Jagged Cliffs Region" but the third has no name... but on the right side, there must be a scale for 30 miles and a compasscard, on this card are the tablelands and the sea of silt.

I hope that was it you are looking for

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads