• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Darkfast Dungeons: a print and play tabletop game Kickstarter from Okumarts Games

okumarts

First Post
Hey everyone, I'm starting up a Kickstarter as of July 7th, 2014 for a print and play game called Darkfast Dungeons.

It will have similar (but streamlined) mechanics to the ENnie Award (2012) nominated Katana Schoolgirls vs Zombie Furries and Snowball Wars.

Here is the teaser trailer. More info on the final Kickstarter video closer to the date the Kickstarter goes live.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs75DH9s32Y&feature=youtu.be

okumarts

First Post
Funding goal reached! Now it's all about the Stretch Goals. First stretch goal almost unlocked! So close!
Getting geared up for the next stretch goal!
I have a free test drive skirmish preview I'm working on so I want to finalize the character cards. I think I'm getting close.
Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 1.37.09 AM.png

okumarts

First Post
Preliminary build images...

The set will have 2d tiles, 3d tiles (that fold flat) and lots of potential no matter what game you play.

Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 2.18.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-05 at 2.19.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-05 at 2.26.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-05 at 2.26.39 PM.png

okumarts

First Post
Free preview!

The free download for the skirmish rules preview is online. Please download the files and have a peek at paper minis, tiles and game pieces for the upcoming Darkfast Dungeons on Kickstarter.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12363485/DFD free skirmish game.zip

Consider supporting the basic game for $10. There will be the game, tiles, 12 hero figures and 26 monsters PLUS access to all the stretch goals.

IMG_1421.jpgIMG_1422.jpgIMG_1420.jpg

Kickstarter here!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/758595332/darkfast-dungeons

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads