• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

Argent Silvermage

First Post
dead_radish said:
Alas, poor Tallask. I knew him, Socrates....

Tallask shakes his head. Running is never a good sign. He activates burst of speed, and bolts after the man, hoping his elven speed, combined with the psionic boost, will allow him to quickly reach the man.
OOC: I didn't even get to know your name. :(

dead_radish said:
Alas, poor Tallask. I knew him, Socrates....

Tallask shakes his head. Running is never a good sign. He activates burst of speed, and bolts after the man, hoping his elven speed, combined with the psionic boost, will allow him to quickly reach the man.

You see him duck into a building's backdoor.

Argent Silvermage said:
Seeing as the others are not going to go down the hole Socrates will be the brave one and goes down the ladder.

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
DARKSUN IN RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 117

Socrates INIT 12
Other INIT 17

You turn and begin down the ladder with a bit of caution. Your feet enter the darkened area but nothing happens. You continue down feeling your way down (CLIMB 18 no prob).

Then suddenly your left leg feels cold and numb. A stinging sensation begins to ebb up that same foot.

Actions? call out? climb up or down?

Outside-

Andus suddenly awakens from from his nap as he relizes a mind is trying to enter his. When it fails to do so it retreats. Assuming you sit back down and wait, you sense this again. Once more it is cut off but you SPOT (18) Tallask rushing off away from the building into the maze of ruins called the Rat Warrens.

Tallask- your actions? Wait or continue after him?

Adament- actions? Andus is upset and Tallask is running off

Jayde and Odten- Based on the look on Socrates- something is happening.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"I believe I have just been stung by something." Socrates says with an oddly calm sensation on his face. " It doesn't hurt so I'll continue down and hopefuly see what is happening. Pardon my next action as a man in panic."

When Socrates gets to the bottom he will cast light on his staff.

Velmont

First Post
If I don't hear Socrate, I stay where I am and wait for Andus answer. If i heard Socrate, I stand up, start to walk into the building and activate my Biofeedback power.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask curses, and glares at the man. "Someone has to know something. Today might be your day." He barrels for the door, pulling on his time striding the dunes, and moving as fast as he can.

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
DARKSUN IN RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 118

Socrates-

You hobble to the bottom of the ladder. Now that are within the globe of darkness you find you can see only about 15 feet in any direction. Then you notice it. Two areas of green pin lights bunched up into a pattern. One moves towards you and then you relieze what it is. A Ghostly image of a large spider is rushing towards you! It trys to strike at you but misses with it's undead venomous bite. A cold sensation goes through your leg as its body phases through it. Actions?

Jayde and Odten
Socrates has disappeared completely into the darkness.

Tallask-

You rush into the doorway and are attacked from behind. 11 points of damage as he slashes you with a dagger. You turn and his appearance changes before you. His ragged stained clothes remain the same but he becomes hunchbacked. Small but deadly talons grow from his toes and fingers. His face distorts and stretches giving him a snout. He is a Tari!!!!
(OoC: ratman or wererat to you)

Actions?

Adamant and Andus-
Tallask has run off. He has not returned as of yet. It has been about 2-3 minutes since you last saw him.

Actions?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads