• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

Jarval said:
"By talent or skill, no, but by virtue of a gift from a priest, then yes." Odten touches Socrates with his ring of healing, trying to restore some of the damage he's taken.

Dosen't help. Supernatural cold. Not damage. Check off one use of ring still :eek:

dead_radish said:
Tallask shakes his head. "You stabbed me in the back first, rat-man. And I am far from human." He makes a point of revealing his pointed ears. "And I am not exactly a Kalidiaan. I don't plan to kill you, if you don't make me do so."

"Why were you watching us!?"

If the creature does attack or flee, I'll use subdual damage.

"You stink of human and thus are no better than a human!" snarls the beady eyed "man". "If you kill me, my cluster will revenge me. They know of you. They know you were in the sewers once already. They know your new friends seek the sewers. THEY SEEK DEATH!" Stunned by his words- He impales himself onto your spear. It is a mortal wound but did not kill him immediately. He smiles then and reaches into his pocket for something.

Action?

Jarval

Explorer
Odten frowns at the failure of the ring to help Socrates.

"Ah, that's... most odd. Where the attacks physical or magical in nature?"

G

Guest 11456

Andus shakes his head as if in a daze and then rushes into the buildling moments after Adament. However he finds that he is too late to help. Disheartened, the large half-giant ducks his head in shame.

Velmont

First Post
"Andus, don't be hard on yourself, as you see, we are all alive, and even I arrive a bit too late. You'll have a chnace to do better next time. Now, what are we suppose to do exactly here?"

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask blinks in shock as the man impales himself. "I...I...why?" When he sees the man reach into his pocket, he tenses, and prepares to dive to the side if something deadly should emerge, and tries to remove his spear to have it ready, and to attempt to avoid hurting him further.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Andus Please stop being such a silly goose. You have saved me countless times. I'm not bothered that you weren't here this time. I have survived and im just glad to have you both at my side." Socrates says with a smile. "Adamant Can you detect anything down here?"

Socrates says to Odten "Thank you for trying. Yes these were magical beasts similar to ghosts."

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I scan the place (Spot +2, Listen +2)... not surprising my first master have been killed, with that master senses ;)

Last edited:

Tailspinner said:
Andus shakes his head as if in a daze and then rushes into the buildling moments after Adament. However he finds that he is too late to help. Disheartened, the large half-giant ducks his head in shame.

Andus rushes into the building ducking through the front door. His steps crack the old boards and as he reaches the hallway, he reliezes he may fall through. He carefully walks to the group at the top of the hole. He braces his large heavy arms on the walls trying to divert the full weight from the floor boards. Jayde gives a wide birth as he walks to the hole.

The cracks and creaks are loud and drowns out your speaking in the cellar. A sudden crack happens. Andus bounces an inch down. "Uh-oh Me fall?"
The large holes doubles in size taking in a main support beam as he falls through. Everyone has had plenty of time to move away from the area.

The dust is thick in the air after Andus exits the first floor and arrives within the cellar.

Looking about you see little in dust with thick cobwebs. However, by following
the removed cobwebs, a possible secret door is located.

dead_radish said:
Tallask blinks in shock as the man impales himself. "I...I...why?" When he sees the man reach into his pocket, he tenses, and prepares to dive to the side if something deadly should emerge, and tries to remove his spear to have it ready, and to attempt to avoid hurting him further.

This time you notice he is wearing a ring. It flashes and his appearance changes to that of the Tari again. He slowly raises his hand up. A vial of some sort. He holds it over his head.
"Human type. I spit on you."

Action?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads