• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf introduces Lefty to some right-handed dirt!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Darkwolf> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your employer to be juvenile, your birthplace to be unnecessary, and your philosophy to be hilarious.
* Kalanyr is weak and pitiful
<Darkwolf> riiiiiiiight Kal...
<Sollir> Kal, i'll fight you now: just give up perfect defense and purity of focus :)
<Darkwolf> you hd to west wind and he autoloses...
<Lefty> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Lefty: I find your accountant to be half-witted, your town to be shabby, and your sash to be laughable.
<Sollir> insults DW
<Sollir> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Sollir: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra north-west of the Cho-ma Market Square on the evening of the mongoose.
<Darkwolf> 4 flag speed strat...hands posted here
<Sollir> DW goes first until he uses his chi strike
<Lefty> don't have mirc
<Lefty> at work
<Lefty> yet
<Sollir> I'll gen your hands then?
<Lefty> ok
<Darkwolf> ok..
<Sollir> (07:54pm) <MeowthBot> 1: The thorn moves within the wastelands; scatters the terror of the lava!
<Sollir> (07:54pm) <MeowthBot> 2: The owl slashes the village; negates the throw of the soul!
<Sollir> (07:54pm) <MeowthBot> 3: The turtle appears upon the river; shreds the blood of the amphibian! *yen*
<Sollir> (07:54pm) <MeowthBot> 4: The vine torments the temple; guards against the cut of the dark sunbeam!
<Sollir> (07:54pm) <MeowthBot> 5: The fist moves before the savanna; shields against the stab of the heart!
<Sollir> for Lefty
<Sollir> I might as well gen DW's hand now
<Darkwolf> go ahead
<Sollir> for fairness
<Sollir> (07:55pm) <MeowthBot> 1: The falcon speaks higher than the palace; redirects the onslaught of the root!
<Sollir> (07:55pm) <MeowthBot> 2: The falcon strikes the knoll; reduces the motion of the willow!
<Sollir> (07:55pm) <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger demolishes the vineyard; leaps over the roar of the void!
<Sollir> (07:55pm) <MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal wounds the well; averts the assailment of the lava!
<Sollir> (07:55pm) <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger blasts the knoll; dodges the punch of the rosewood!
<Sollir> "Let Mortal Combat Begin!"
<Sollir> hehe
<Lefty> where is Bayne when I need him
<Sollir> lol
<Sollir> Kazz't will fight Bayne happily :)
<Darkwolf> The tiger demolishes the vineyard; leaps over the roar of the void!; fof; The KI-RIN speaks higher than the palace; redirects the onslaught of the root!(mastery ki-rin); done
* Kalanyr will fight Bayne even more happily unless he has Sig Loc(Hells,Marsh or Gate and no others)
<Lefty> give me a second while I type
<Sollir> doh
<Sollir> just say the number
<Sollir> i'll post it here so I can compare it
<Lefty> oh
<Sollir> should make it easier on you
<Lefty> 2
<Lefty> done
<Sollir> The owl slashes the village; negates the throw of the soul!
<Sollir> hrm
<Sollir> defenses aren't so well
<Sollir> and owl slashing the village makes less sense than the tiger
<Sollir> 4 points, and match DW
<Sollir> DW is now Grand Master 9
<Sollir> Lefty is Yellow Belt D1
<Sollir> sorry Lefty
* Lefty falls to ground and cries

Remove ads