• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf takes on Gray!

Darkwolf

First Post
Grand Master 0
Graduate of the Dojo of Nature's Wrath/Harmony and the No Luck Dojos
Master of the Dojo of the Predator 36-31
Record 37-27
Powers:
Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX, KI-RIN, MONKEY
Dojo Master - cherry blossom(from lady diamond)
Fist of Fury(x2)
Chi Strike
Mastery(Wolf)
Mastery(Ki-rin)
Master of Emotions
Master of Movement
Master of Shadows
Master of Wealth
Yen: 13
Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword

Gray, I find your Emperor to be honorless, your fortress to be hellish, and your kung-fu to be awkward.

8 flag speed strategy is what I seek!

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Tiger Valleys
Diamond Sash 4
Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Style (Tiger), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Mastery (Tiger), Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
75 Yen
26-21

"Foolish Darkwolf, I find your kin and your mother to be arrogant, your plantation to be disgusting, and your chi to be callused."

I also seek 8 flag speed strat.

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The unseen northstar drowns the plain; quells the violence of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 2: The ferocious crab elegantly severs the knoll; reduces the gaze of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 3: The running scorpion obliterates the ricefield; removes the energy of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fox seeks upon the marsh; shreds the chi of the void!
<MeowthBot> 5: The northstar removes the palace; redirects the stab of the teardrop!

graydoom

First Post
Gray's first hand
[16:37] <MeowthBot> 1: The thunder spins upon the pond; parts the slash of the water!
[16:37] <MeowthBot> 2: The frog moves atop the garden; negates the beauty of the root!
[16:37] <MeowthBot> 3: The owl swims below the mesa; reduces the punch of the honor!
[16:37] <MeowthBot> 4: The crane leaps before the cemetery; shields the throw of the fell dagger!
[16:37] <MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray tumbles on top of the knoll; leaps over the foray of the willow!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the desert south-west of Shangtung Mountain on the dusk of the tree.
<Kalanyr> Stats
<GrayDoom> on boards
<Darkwolf> ok...
<GrayDoom> (that was my response to "stats")
<GrayDoom> i'd like to do the actual fight here
<Darkwolf> ah..
<Darkwolf> The ferocious crab elegantly severs the knoll; reduces the gaze of the sun!
<Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> The fox seeks upon the marsh; shreds the chi of the void!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> siiiiiigh
<GrayDoom> The crane leaps before the cemetery; shields the throw of the fell dagger!
<GrayDoom> done
<Kalanyr> not a chance
<Kalanyr> 2 Flags DW
<GrayDoom> 3...
<Kalanyr> doh
<Kalanyr> new mod
<Kalanyr> 3 Flags DW
*** ChanServ sets mode: -o GrayDoom
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o GrayDoom
<Darkwolf> The running scorpion obliterates the ricefield; removes the energy of the leaf!
<Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> The northstar removes the palace; redirects the stab of the teardrop!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
<GrayDoom> The frog moves atop the garden; negates the beauty of the root!; crowd pleaser; crowd pleaser; just hurry and and beat me; done
*** Kalanyr has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<Darkwolf> only one crowd pleaser per move gd..
<GrayDoom> siiiiiiigh
<GrayDoom> in that case, my move is edited to read as follows:
* Darkwolf comforts GD to the best of his ability...
<GrayDoom> The frog moves atop the garden; negates the beauty of the root!; crowd pleaser
<GrayDoom> fof: The manta ray tumbles on top of the knoll; leaps over the foray of the willow!; crowd
pleaser; just hurry up and beat me; done
<Darkwolf> should we call Sabaron in here to take over or wait for Kal?
*** Kalanyr has joined #ybfight
<Kalanyr> sigh
<Kalanyr> round 2 moves please
<Darkwolf> <Darkwolf> The running scorpion obliterates the ricefield; removes the energy of the leaf!
<Darkwolf> <Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> <Darkwolf> The northstar removes the palace; redirects the stab of the teardrop!
<Darkwolf> <Darkwolf> done
<Darkwolf> <GrayDoom> siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
<Darkwolf> <GrayDoom> The frog moves atop the garden; negates the beauty of the root!; crowd pleaser
<Darkwolf> <GrayDoom> fof: The manta ray tumbles on top of the knoll; leaps over the foray of the willow!; crowd pleaser; just hurry up and beat me; done
<Kalanyr> Current Fags 3/0
<Kalanyr> Day:Tree
<Kalanyr> Location: ?
<Darkwolf> desert
<Kalanyr> hmm
<Kalanyr> Poor Gray
<Kalanyr> Here's two yen you poor sash
<Kalanyr> 6 Flags Darkwolf 0 Gray
<Darkwolf> The unseen northstar drowns the plain; quells the violence of the fell dagger!
<Darkwolf> chi strike
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The owl swims below the mesa; reduces the punch of the honor!; done
*** Sabaron has joined #ybfight
* Kalanyr feels sorry for Gray
<Kalanyr> Match Darkwolf
<GrayDoom> joy...
<Kalanyr> Hmm someone who can defeat you
* Darkwolf feels 'ba-ro-ken'
<Kalanyr> how rare
<GrayDoom> yes, so rare it's only happened 22 times
<Sabaron> Heh... looks like I missed all the action. :)
<Kalanyr> Yes
<Kalanyr> But I meant so overwhelmingly
<Kalanyr> at Tier 6
<Kalanyr> tsk tsk

Kalanyr

Explorer
Darkwolf you slaughter Gray, rising to Grand Master 1

Gray, you seem to have gotten slaughtered. Pay or Drop to Diamond Sash 3.

Remove ads