• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

unleashed

First Post
Isida, there are four characters going in to the Dominion camp and we were only given two uniforms...is that a miscalculation or do only tieflings wear the uniforms?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Um... they only had two on hand... yeah... ;)

I thought perhaps some would prefer to look like demi-nobility, and two others look like guards or something. Though if you ask, the General may have more.

And my previous post wasn't really in reference to anything, I just realized I had put a lot of actions up that could be construed as "Do this dagnabbit or the DM is going to be an angry puppy!" So I wanted to be perfectly clear. I like my NPCs to have some intelligence, because I hate to think the PCs are the only ones with brains. I mean, the story is about the PCs, but it doesn't mean the rest of the world has the brains of a boiled turnip. Which is what I think you guys just said anyway.

unleashed

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Um... they only had two on hand... yeah... ;)

I thought perhaps some would prefer to look like demi-nobility, and two others look like guards or something. Though if you ask, the General may have more.
Okay, I just wondered as we have three humans. Hmm, blood covered uniforms full of holes, the new stylish look for Dominion soldiers this year...or not. ;)

Starman

Adventurer
I agree that I think you are doing a fine job so far, Isida. But don't worry. If I think you aren't at any point, I won't hesitate to tell you. :p

doghead

thotd
With the clothing, I was just looking to ensure that those in Rain would look like they were from the Dominion. I don't think we need uniforms as we are not posing as soldiers. Different cultures often have different styles of clothes and gear.

thotd

unleashed

First Post
Yep, I just wondered why we had two uniforms. :D

Did you notice we also only got two hundred in assorted coins and jewelry for bribes, instead of the two thousand you asked for? ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm working on it, I swear! I was busy getting a new job and then doing yardwork... we had to yank up a bunch of plants and then clean out the gutters because my house is getting painted!

And, on a happy note, I've gotten a job at a large local aluminium plant, one that pays very well. This will mean I get to quit my other two jobs, and possibly go back to working 40 hours a week instead of 57. I don't know what my schedule is going to be though, but for the first two weeks of safety training/orientation I will be on a normal 8-hour schedule. If I can't get a post up by this Sunday the 23rd (for both my games), I will certainly do so by Thursday.

Ferrix

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I'm working on it, I swear! I was busy getting a new job and then doing yardwork... we had to yank up a bunch of plants and then clean out the gutters because my house is getting painted!

And, on a happy note, I've gotten a job at a large local aluminium plant, one that pays very well. This will mean I get to quit my other two jobs, and possibly go back to working 40 hours a week instead of 57. I don't know what my schedule is going to be though, but for the first two weeks of safety training/orientation I will be on a normal 8-hour schedule. If I can't get a post up by this Sunday the 23rd (for both my games), I will certainly do so by Thursday.

Good to hear Isida! Can't wait to get things rolling again...

ya ever gonna start that epic game up again :]

Remove ads