[DCC] Sequel to Portal Under the Stars?

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
We just finished our first DCC session and had a blast! We completed the funnel adventure Portal Under the Stars. I'd like to follow up on this adventure. Is there a published sequel?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Direct sequels? Not that I know of. Modules you can run after it with only a little work? Sure. Check out People of the Pit, Frozen in Time, and One Who Watches from Below. All good modules. Like most DCC stuff.

not-so-newguy

Cool. Hope it works for you. He did a series, linked in the early bit of that article, featuring other themed mini-APs.

Have you checked out the reddit (r/dccrpg) or the Goodman Games forum? Both very helpful places.

I did some quick Google searches last night, but I didn't look at anything in-depth. I'm just getting started with this. I'll check them out.

not-so-newguy

I'm going with Crypt of the Science Wizard for the initial adventure. Lots of traps with a Mesopotamia feel.
There's a dozen pages of artwork that are intended to be used for players' handouts.

I also like the regional map provided. I'm going with the "start small, then expand" concept as far as world building.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I'm going with Crypt of the Science Wizard for the initial adventure. Lots of traps with a Mesopotamia feel.
There's a dozen pages of artwork that are intended to be used for players' handouts.

I also like the regional map provided. I'm going with the "start small, then expand" concept as far as world building.

Nice. I love science-fantasy stuff. I still want to run a mixed DCC/MCC campaign starting with Frozen in Time. Let us know how it goes.

Remove ads