DDAL DDAL05-02 and DDAL05-03 include certificates on DM's Guild.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
It should be noted that certs are no longer required for magic items in AL (though certs may still be used to verify access to non-item boons such as the old Death Domain cert from Season One); nothing prevents a DM from printing the cert and giving it out, but it isn't required, either.

Given how popular certs are, I'm sure some DMs will choose to give them out. I personally won't be.

--
Pauper

NeverLucky

First Post
The only time certs are absolutely needed are when trading at Fai Chen, so it's still nice to give them out. I've been told that there are no longer any printing requirements for certs (cardstock, color), so it's easy to print some black and white ones alongside the adventure.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
The only time certs are absolutely needed are when trading at Fai Chen, so it's still nice to give them out.

Given that the normal trade process now suggests that you destroy any cert included in the trade (see the ALPG 5.1), I suspect we'll get an updated Fai Chen's process before Winter Fantasy 2017.

--
Pauper

I still like to give them out. As others have said, they're handy for Fai Chen and players like them. If DDAL is still providing .pdfs for them I don't mind printing them out for my players.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases