Dear reviewers - please help test something!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Reviewers! I need some help testing something!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/productforums.php

This is the new reviews system I'm installing/configuring. It's not ready for primetime yet, but it needs a bit of testing. I've added a small handful of products to test with.

If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you'd write a review of something you have. Please use genuine reviews, simply because if it all works, I'll leave them there (although if it doesn't, they might have to be cleared out at some point).

One minor issue - right now the text box where you enter your review has no WYSIWYG editor. It accepts HTML for now, so you can use <br><br> for paragraph breaks and <i>, <b> etc. but any other formatting/linebreaks get stripped from your review when you post it. That's on the to-do list to fix. What you *can* do is, once posted, edit your review -- the editor *does* work correctly, so you can add your formatting afterwards. It's a bit of a pain, but it's a teething issue.

Anyhow, if you'd be so kind as to post some reviews and let me know how you get on, I'd be super grateful!

Psyga315

Explorer
I tried adding a product so that I can put my review for it up, but the problem is that I can't find it in the menu with all the others. I think it might have to do with the fact that I didn't give it an image. Any idea how to fix it or should I readd the product? It's Legend by Rule of Cool.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I tried adding a product so that I can put my review for it up, but the problem is that I can't find it in the menu with all the others. I think it might have to do with the fact that I didn't give it an image. Any idea how to fix it or should I readd the product? It's Legend by Rule of Cool.

Oh, product adding isn't ready yet. I have to do that from behind the scenes. Just focusing on the reviewing side for the moment

Remove ads