Dear Santa (Post Your Gaming Christmas Wish List)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
What does everygamer want for Christmas this year? Are there any new and exciting gaming products that are coming down the pipe that you can't wait to see? Much-anticipated video games that you want to buy? Do you have your heart set on a tattered, aged, first-edition copy of Deities & Demigods? New shiny dice? Fancy gaming software, and fancy computer components to run it?

Post your Christmas gift wishes here, and maybe Santa's elves (who are frequent visitors to ENWorld) will see it and put in a good word for you.

(And just for fun: let's all compose our posts to be actual letters to Santa.)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Dear Santa or Qualified Santa Representative,

I've been a decent Moogle all year, except for a few months last summer when I had to be an exceptional engineer instead. You can check your list and see that I've been a just and fair DM who doesn't fudge his rolls and yet didn't kill a single character. (I'm rather proud of this, because I've been told repeatedly that it can't be done!)

I've long had my eye on a copy of Goodman Games's T1-4: The Temple of Elemental Evil and The Lost City.

I'd also like to have a hardcopy of Esper Genesis. I already have the digital copies of the books on Roll20, but now that everyone at my table is fully-vaccinated, it would be nice to have a copy to pass around on game nights.

I'm really excited about the upcoming "Fizban's Treasury of Dragons" from WotC, because my homebrew D&D campaign is very dragon-centric and we are about to kick off the next chapter in February.

And I'm always looking for BECM adventure modules in good condition. I've managed to find most of them, but I still need the following to complete my collection: BSOLO Ghost of Lion Castle, CM2 Death's Ride, CM4 Earthshaker, CM5 Mystery of the Snow Pearls, CM6 Where Chaos Reigns, O2 Blade of Vengeance, XS2 Thunderdelve Mountain, and XSOLO Lathan's Gold.

Thank you very much, etc.

-CleverNickName

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Traveller Third Imperium source book.

Battletech stuff.

Cowboy bebop kickstarter.

A Zweihander bestiary for Roll20.

That's pretty much it. Nothing else really of interest to me. Online gaming, with its endless free resources and hordes of players, really has it all.

Crusadius

Adventurer
Alas, everything I desire I've already pre-ordered or kickstarter-ed.

Hmmm. Thinking about it... perhaps the Sand and Dust sourcebook for Dune - Adventures in the Imperium.

There’s a Mars 3 resin printer and a Mercury Plus Wash & Cure unit in my stocking this year. Can’t wait to unwrap it and try it out.

The quality you can get from consumer level 3D printers these days for under $500 is crazy good. Plus COVID has caused the digital sculpting space to explode in the last year or so, with so many awesome sculptors putting out absolutely gorgeous minis.

I’ve got about 2,000 prepainted D&D minis, but I’m excited to upgrade some of them to 3D printed versions.

jasper

Rotten DM
Twin size Dragon Blanket, two pillow cases, dragon coffee mug, and dragon with d20 pin. Thanks Santa for delivering this Thursday before I asked for today! :) Note My family has the Tradition of giving out and opening presents early if you show up to any holiday get together.

Remove ads