Death in Freeport

Walking Dad

First Post
Wilbur, 10/11 (4/1)

"Aargh!" Wibur screams, but starts to conjure another magic. This wound is only a bad dream he will erase.

[sblock=ooc]
Casting Cure Light wounds
CLW (1d8+1=7)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Satisfied that his runes are holding a sorcerer immobile, Logan looks for the sniper to shoot and if he is out of sight targets bound sorcerer with his bolt.

OOC: I'm back, please roll for me once more, I'll be full up on saturday

Shayuri

First Post
Arcata keeps hurling water out onto the fire, but she pauses on hearing the yells from outside and looks at Brother Egil.

"It sounds really bad out there...they may need my help! There must be some other way...what if I went outside and kicked the wood away from the wall? Could you keep the fire from spreading long enough for me to do that?"

Voadam

Legend
"Aargh!" Wibur screams, but starts to conjure another magic. This wound is only a bad dream he will erase.

Anton foolishly goes after the crossbowman in the alley with the rune-imprisoned sorcerer. Throwing caution to the wind the wounded young man sprints full out and reaches the mage's guard before he can draw his sword. Anton enters first guard position ready to engage the thug.

This is more than enough for the thug to decide he does not want to face the man who dropped Rittorio with one thrust. He jumps away carefully in preparation for fleeing down the dark alley into the depths of Drac's End.

The cloaked man snarls and invokes a swift word of power, thrusting out his hands the night is illuminated by yellow flames that engulf Anton, burning him heavily. The young man is barely able to keep his feet and every move is burning agony.

Satisfied that his runes are holding a sorcerer immobile, Logan looks for the sniper to shoot. Seeing he is out of sight he instead targets the bound sorcerer with his bolt. The continental's shot is true and a howl erupts from the sorcerer as the bolt pinions his arm, drawing blood. The runes imprisoning the mage however dissipate.

Arcata keeps hurling water out onto the fire, but she pauses on hearing the yells from outside and looks at Brother Egil.

"It sounds really bad out there...they may need my help! There must be some other way...what if I went outside and kicked the wood away from the wall? Could you keep the fire from spreading long enough for me to do that?"

He nods shouting "Go try it!" as he takes her place with a pot full of water.

ooc

Anton took 3 damage and is now disabled at -1 hp and will take 1 hp damage if he takes a standard action. At -3 Anton will go unconscious.

Logan Hit for 4 damage.

Initiative

Arcata
Wilbur 5
Anton 5
Crossbow 2 4 (asleep)
Crossbow alley 2
Cloaked Belko 22
Logan 18
Crossbow 1 14 (asleep)
Sniper 12 (out of sight)
Swordsman Rittorio 5 (asleep, bleeding heavily)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Logan drops his crossbow, deciding it's time for more direct approach. Readying his spear he tries to freeze Rittorio.
"Zhausta'vy sse, bz'hzi-rhatniche Riyahattorwhatzlario"

OOC: BAB +0 so cannot move and ready weapon at the same time.
Power check (1d20+4=12)
Bah, I hope he's only second level, but somehow I doubt it :( Bad check.
OOC: Next round he will charge and either scewer Rittorio or sorcerer depending on who's available at the time :)

Voadam

Legend
Arcata runs out and around to towards the back of the house, desperate to try and keep the fire from catching on the thatch roof.

Go! Run while you still can! Anton yells to the crossbowman in the alley while trying to remain on his feet.

The thug curses and runs off into the night's shadows, dissapearing into the dark of Drac's End.

The confining runes having disappeared, Belko snarls and decides to flee as well, running after the fleeing thug down the back alley. "You may have survived this night fools but you have not seen the last of Belko! Your nights are numbered!"

ooc Graybeard, do you want to spend a standard action (costing you 1 hp) and use a healing surge to heal 3 hp? Also Belko provokes an AoO as he flees, decide if you want to take it.

Graybeard

Explorer
Anton watches the fleeing Belko run like the coward he is.

We'll be ready if you decide to come back you coward! he taunts.

ooc: after Belko fllees out of sight, Anton will use a healing surge.

Voadam

Legend
Fire! Fire!

The ambushing thugs now either incapacitated or fled the burning pile of debris at the back of Lucius' house is all that remains.

ooc end of combat round tracking.

Remove ads