Deep sea fish dredged up by the tsunami

Castellan

First Post
Check out this link (page is in Russian) to pictures of deep sea fish that were brought up by the recent tsunami and caught by "regular" divers, etc.

These pictures should give DMs some great ideas for deep sea adventures, or Underdark travels. Weird stuff.

Last edited:

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Castellan said:
Check out this link (page is in Russian) to pictures of deep sea fish that were brought up by the recent tsunami and caught by "regular" divers, etc.

These pictures should give DMs some great ideas for deep sea adventures, or Underdark travels. Weird stuff.

Just in the interests of pedantically spreading the truth...

Well not that it actually changes anything about the inspiration they might give to GMs, but according to an entry about Tsunami deep-sea creature pictures on Snopes these aren't actually pictures from the Tsunami. (They come from one of these annoying fake emails that someone somewhere connocts - although I guess this one is pretty harmless compared to many of them).

Jonny Nexus

First Post
Jonny Nexus said:
Just in the interests of pedantically spreading the truth...

Well not that it actually changes anything about the inspiration they might give to GMs, but according to an entry about Tsunami deep-sea creature pictures on Snopes these aren't actually pictures from the Tsunami. (They come from one of these annoying fake emails that someone somewhere connocts - although I guess this one is pretty harmless compared to many of them).

On a more constructive note, the Snopes entry explains that the pictures actually come from:

http://www.oceans.gov.au/norfanz/CreatureFeature.htm

I just took a quick peek at this site and it contains some nice information about the creature in each picture.

Remove ads