• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepest desire

Hey everybody, new here. I'm looking around to see what everyone would like in a dice tray or tower. Do you have a favorite one or brand. If money wasnt an issue what would you buy? I'm a woodworker and owner of a company called Timber Alchemy Gaming. I created works of art for all of us that love a quality handcrafted product. I'm launching a kickstarter soon, but before I do I would like as much feedback as possible. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks all!

Attachments

• 20181029_104800.jpg
    20181029_104800.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 336

I don't use towers, but if I did;
- collapsible so I can carry and/or store it easily
- if it were castle-like, I might use it as a display trinket
- not loud, I hate loud dice cups and towers, it should have enough padding/sound deadening so you can just hear the rolls
- thematically appropriate, in shape and/or etching
- quick, not too many levels or diverts that it take more than an instant to use
- as small as reasonable, table space is always at a premium
- perhaps the ability to hang on a GM screen

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. I actually just bought the wood today to begin my prototype. Collapsible is definitely in the plans, I was planning castle style with a customizable sign on the front. Total size will most likely be 12 inch x 5 or 6inch.ill post a pic when I'm done with it!

Remove ads