Defenders of Daybreak, The Early Years.

Sialia

First Post
Grifter86 said:
Wow. That was quite a tale. I could never imagine how you guys managed to escape that...

Uh... How did you escape?

Well, now, that was an interesting story, too. Maybe even a more interesting one, since although we had a full seven minutes until the tide came up over our heads, it turns out Peggus had poisoned us for good measure and we were getting weaker by the minute as well.

But, see, there's all these spells that need translating, and I just don't know when I'll have the time to spend jawing with you guys again . . .

babomb

First Post
If memory serves me correctly, a certain Defender's ability to disbelieve had something to do with escaping from the sand...

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
If memory serves me rightly, wasn't it Cadrienne* who did a whole counselling job on the villain and persuaded him of the error of his ways?

* or some other peacenik character whose name I've temporarily forgotten :)

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Sialia said:
He also turns out to be the twin brother of Clit, the lady mercenary Nolin drowned way back when.

I beg your pardon, but was that REALLY the name of the lady mercenary? Maybe it just doesn't mean the same in US english as in British english??

Sialia

First Post
Plane Sailing said:

I beg your pardon, but was that REALLY the name of the lady mercenary? Maybe it just doesn't mean the same in US english as in British english??

"'Clith,' Dylrath. The lady's name was 'Clith.' Really, young man, you might at least try to be respectful of her memory."

"Yes, Plane, I did help Peggus to find his way out of this mess, as I'm sure young master Birdhouse will tell you, shortly. If he can manage to keep the rest of his story straight."

-Cadrienne

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
"Clith, schmith, whatever. One more dead mercenary 'swhat I say."

"Ow. Ow ow ow. Stop that. Alright alright, 'the Lady Clith.' Leggo my ear. Calphas's toe grout, d'ya gotta be such a grump?"

"Fine. But, I'm not telling one word more of how we got out of the sand until somebody pitches in and gives me a hand with the spell translations, see?"

Last edited:

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Sialia said:
"Fine. But, I'm not telling one word more of how we got out of the sand until somebody pitches in and gives me a hand with the spell translations, see?"

"aw come on 'rath, besides I think the professor's getting wise. I think last week's translations were a little too good. I'll see what I can do while you tell us the rest of the story?"

(hey, if pkitty can be late with a post, I can be too? :p I'm working this weekend, new job, I'll see if I have time to do some then?)

Last edited:

Nail

First Post
Sialia said:
"......Fine. But, I'm not telling one word more of how we got out of the sand until somebody pitches in and gives me a hand with the spell translations, see?"

Aack! Spell translations? They still make y'do that by hand? I thought everyone did 'em by PCgen now-a-days.....

<bang!> More story!........err, please.

Remove ads