• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dekalb IL - D&D game

KnowTheToe

First Post
Looking for a D&D game to join or run. I am moving to DeKalb IL in mid June and should be ready to game by the end of July. I am a married 30 year old male who has gamed on and off since I was in the fifth grade.

If you know how I might best contact gaming groups through a college post your thoughts.

trotzkie

First Post
Any word

Have you gotten any emails to this post? I spent $1000 at gen con this year on some games. The wife tells me I have to play them all the time. LOL So I am looking for some more friends to play. I live in Cortland, IL real close to Dekalb. Let me know if you are interested. My Email is trotzkie@hotmail.com .

Pbartender

First Post
KnowTheToe said:
Looking for a D&D game to join or run. I am moving to DeKalb IL in mid June and should be ready to game by the end of July. I am a married 30 year old male who has gamed on and off since I was in the fifth grade.

There's always a game going on in Batavia... ;)

Remove ads