[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

Maerdwyn

First Post
When Andrews tells Solomon what Derringer said, he sighs. "Alright, I'll get the tickets. You want to set it up with Mason?"

taitzu52

First Post
"Yeah, I'll take care of it." says Andrews, "It's not the first time, actually. I guess we've been chained to the filing cabinet for long enough that he won't ask questions." Andrews sits back and sips his beer. He orders a bowl of soup and begins to ask Brown, "So what did they say on the phone? Was it Ms. Green?" Andrews mind is racing again at this point. He hadn't expected this Delta Green's activities to be operating so directly through the Bureau. Images of that man, whoever he was, sitting in Hobbson's office, staring them down, all come back to the surface now. After his soup, Andrews leaves a message on Mason's voicemail. "I'm going to head to the office to clean up from last week. Do you need to do anything over there?"

(OOC-Andrews has tried for the last few months, to research this 1920's Mass. Fed bust. He keeps it really quiet. Not working on FBI servers, keeping an eye out in whatever library or cafe he's working from for any interested parties. The paranoia grows.)

Gomez OOC: [sblock]So the pressing, weenie question of the day: did me and Maerdwyn get any EPs for the first installment?[/sblock]

Maerdwyn

First Post
"All she said was that my opera tickets were in and that I should enjoy the show. 'click'. It sounded like Ms. Green, but whoever it was had bounced the call through about a hundred relays before it got to me, so...." When Andrews asks him about the office, he says, "Yeah, I still owe the AG's office a fax on Cedeño's priors and known associates. They've got him dead on the smuggling charges, but they're going to try to roll him on some of his friends down in Miami. Time to bid adiós to that case, though. Time to bid adiós to the Eagles-Giants game on Sunday, too, I guess. He decides not to share this last thought with Andrews.

taitzu52

First Post
Psuedo IC- Andrews uses his psychic powers, and staring Solomon down thinks, Whatever dude, Coach Gibbs is going to have this division by the balls!

(OOC- *CED*ing Skins. Isn't that a college team? Taitzu is so torn playing a character from DC. :confused: )

Gomez

First Post
OOC: You get a O.K. from Mason on your little trip to Knoxville. We can jump towards meeting Derringer if there is nothing else you need to do before hand.
As for EXP, you don't need to worry about it. I plan on leveling you both up at some time in the near future. But not now. ;)

taitzu52,
[sblock]Your research in the 1920's raid has not really born any fruit. Though you still have a couple of possible leads to look into. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhialto

First Post
Well, so Rook doesn't get bogged down in the mundane...

Jacob makes quite a few copies of the tape, gives a couple to Mark, and takes the rest home. He hides them around the house, puts the original in a safe deposit box, then calls to arrange a flight to Tennesee with a friend who has a private plane (if possible.) He takes one of the copies of the tape, several changes of clothes, including his 'vaguely official-looking suit', complete with his 'realistic badge that does NOT actually proclaim any affiliation with a federal agency, though a person might get that impression from a glance', his Desert Eagle, with several clips of ammunition, and his laptop.

Gomez

First Post
Groversville, Tennessee
October 22nd, 2005
1:45 PM

Jacob Rook pulled up to the diner. A sign proclaiming "The Best Home Cooking in Tennessee" hung under a neon "Mary's Diner" sign. It was one of those old fashion diners from the 50's but it looked like it had been renovated a couple of times. From the number of cars lined up in the parking lot and across the street it must have pretty good chow. Bill Reese of Reece Air Transport had let him hitch a ride on one of his planes as far as Nashville. After about 2 hours later in a rental car, Rook had found Groversville. The welcome sign coming into town had said the population of Groversville was 1203 and that it was the county seat for Grover County, Tennessee. The sky was clear and blue with a faint breeze and it was cool enough for a light jacket.

Rhialto

First Post
Jacob walks into the cafe and orders a slice of cherry pie, to be followed by a slice of peach pie, and a pot of coffee to wash it all down. He also keeps his ears open for the conversations that are doubtless going on around him, especially ones involving UFOs, government conspiracies, and sightings of odd creatures. And also, any amusing stories about who Earl is cheating on his wife with...

Remove ads