• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Demiourgos, my dystopian fantasy novel is now out! Shameless Plug.

So I've gotten around to plopping my fantasy novel out on Amazon.com and I figured I'd drop a shameless plug out here to the ENWorld community if you guys don't mind!

Demiourgos
Alethia Rose leads the mundane life of a sheltered slave in a dying world, a life that is irrevocably altered when a young elf helps her unlock a power hidden deep in her bloodline. Embracing newly found freedom, Rose embarks upon a journey that could either mend the shattered world or send it further down a spiral of destruction. Rose's fateful passage takes her beyond the sands of her desert home, through the underground world, and into the alien astral fade. Along the way Rose is exposed to love and loss, while clashing with adversaries that have laid even the gods low. Her journey leaves her questioning whether the titanic opponents who threaten her friends, sanity, and the entire known world can even be defeated.

Demiourgos on Amazon

Quartz

Hero
I hate to be a downer, but what distinguishes your book from the plethora of other fantasy books which use the same clichéd theme?

I hate to be a downer, but what distinguishes your book from the plethora of other fantasy books which use the same clichéd theme?

No, that's a good question! My book is set in a unique world with high action and tons of adventure. Following the plight of one woman with a power unlike any other is somewhat different. The characters are one of a kind and are easy to relate to. It's a dystopian fantasy set in a dying world, you don't see that as much as you would other epic fantasy. I would hate to throw out spoilers to say more but the revelation at the end (as I have been told by my beta readers) is absolutely phenomenal. The end sees Rose dealing not only with the fact that everything she has experienced is potentially just the tip of the sword but dealing with revelations that could potentially shatter her world.

Remove ads