Demitri and Azure in 'Little Peace Town'

(Kalanyr, I just noticed this rule: If a yen move is generated at any time during the fight, the total yen available at the end of the fight is determined by multiplying the monsters yen factor with the total number of yen generated during the fight. Yen moves that are nullfied somehow by Dirty Trick or shove are still counted for this purpose.

This applies to my situation with Gustavo:
[14:43] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The fist devours the village; dodges the assailment of the lava!
[14:43] <Kalanyr> !mb ybmove
[14:43] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The fox devastates the cemetery; averts the pain of the wyrm! *yen*
[14:43] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The mantis prances across the ruins; averts the foray of the foul!
[14:43] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The lizard blasts the lake; wards off the quickening of the canine!
[14:43] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The calm northstar speaks in the midst of the vineyard; scatters the punch of the soul!
[14:44] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: The crab tracks over the coast; reduces the rising of the dark sunbeam!
[14:44] <Kalanyr> grr
[14:44] <Kalanyr> Huh
[14:44] <Demitri> who are you saying that as?
[14:45] <Kalanyr> I kick sand into all your eyes
[14:45] <Demitri> grr
[14:45] <Demitri> who say's that?
[14:45] <Kalanyr> noone
[14:45] <Demitri> ah ok
[14:45] <Kalanyr> me at MB generating one to many moves
[14:45] <Demitri> so Mr. Doppleganger is up...
[14:45] <Kalanyr> Dirty Trick

That should have been an extra 5 yen for Demitri...is that correct? (Since the Archons later drew another yen move, which was counted for)

IC:
Demitri will head in with Azure, being ready for a trap...

Kalanyr

Explorer
You enter the room, and see the book laying on a pedestal with the Light spell reflecting off its platinum cover, the book has a picture of a Phoenix sailing a clear blue sky with Angels singing in a choir etched on the cover.

Darkwolf

First Post
Azure will check the book and pedistal for traps and if there are none she will grab the book and start glancing through it.

Kalanyr

Explorer
As Azure touches the book, it floats from the pedestal and seems to be held by unseen hands, a transparent silver figure manifests holding the book.

Guardian of the Tome
CR 13
Hits 13
Powers
Perfect Master of the Invincible Heavens
Perfect Master of the Supreme Phoenix
Purity of Focus (x2)

Possessions: Twice Blessed Sacred Tome of The Phoenix (+3 Phoenix, +3 Heavens) (15 yen + 12 yen)

Remove ads