• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

depravity score?

I'm running Expedition to Ravenloft - converting to 4e as I go. I'm had few problems so far, but I have no idea what to do when the players fail a check that results in a -1d3 depravity score. What is something comparable in 4e? If reduced, how does it come back? thanks!

Ferghis

First Post
I would treat it somewhat like a disease track, but replace or modify the endurance check with the character's will defense. Maybe?

What are the consequences of having a high depravity score?

I think I'm going to run as you suggest and use Werewolf Moon Frenzy (lv 6). It does pretty much what I want. I don't know whether to run it vs Will or Endurance? Any advantage to either?

Obryn

Hero
I don't know the depravity mechanic. It's possible there's no need to adjust it at all. What happens with it?

-O

Obryn

Hero
Could you give me an insight to what happens when you collect Depravity? I can't really give advice unless I know that. :)

-O

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads