ZEITGEIST Designing Auryn

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Now THAT is a fabulous image. Your sister is indeed talented. Makes me feel a bit silly for posting my scribbles a few weeks back. Jealous. In a good way.

Lylandra

Adventurer
Now THAT is a fabulous image. Your sister is indeed talented. Makes me feel a bit silly for posting my scribbles a few weeks back. Jealous. In a good way.

Nah, don't feel jealous. I took the opportunity to peek at your scribbles (and tried to avoid the rest as well as possible to avoid spoilers :D ) and I really like them. They got much personality. And my sis does illustrations for a living, so she got plenty of practice ;)

Anyway, I'm devoting my newest (and possibly last) entry on Auryn to her physical appearance as I finally got a matching picture of her drawn by my very talented sister :)

View attachment 88236
Lylandra, I just remembered this lovely piece of art. I'm not sure if I asked before, but do you think your sister would be willing to let us use it in the upcoming ZEITGEIST setting book? If so, could you email me at ryanznock@gmail.com? We'd just want her to sign a contract to make sure she's cool with us using it (in this and maybe future books).

MrsMongoose

Explorer
so you can do a drawing and the free version lets you upload 4 (private) pics a month and AI tinker with it to morph it into something else

or you can pick one already there - I just searched for one a bit like Dani from GoT for example), pick another one and let them have "kids", or just adjust things like eye colour etc...
the portrait function doesn't let you put pointy ears on though or horns, (so it put my own tiefling pic I was wanting to straighten out more human), so you'd have to use one of the other ones like "characters" or "anime" I guess...

Artbreeder

1611729298433.png

1611730289247.png

see, it redid the solid eyes and removed horns and ears on mine in the upload... (pre-tweak)
1611730186096.png

Last edited:

Remove ads