D&D 4E Despite complaints, 4e will sell like crazy when relased.

beaver1024

First Post
If it sells like hot cakes I hope to God it will cost heaven and earth to buy the core books. At least someone at WoTC is benefiting from someone else's foolishness.

Crothian

First Post
beaver1024 said:
If it sells like hot cakes I hope to God it will cost heaven and earth to buy the core books. At least someone at WoTC is benefiting from someone else's foolishness.

Why is it foolish to buy a game that doesn't even exist yet? Well, besides the obvious reason.....

Storyteller01

First Post
The mind set of having the newest rules and updates is universal. It's all over the vehicle industries (do you need a GPS?), computer industries, and (dare I say it) the TCG industry. It will sell. Like a new car model, the first three or four years will bring out any flaws or exceptional bennies.

The world changes. Take what you need on move on. :)

Last edited:

Melan

Explorer
Ah, but will it sell like 3e crazy, sell like 2e crazy or sell like Basic D&D crazy? All of these sold like crazy by the measure of our hobby, but there were subtle differences. Basic D&D had ads in TV. 2e split the fanbase. 3e brought back many gamers, all true - but how will 4e fare?

Numion

First Post
beaver1024 said:

I've only noticed your posts recently, and none of them have been in a positive tone or manner. Having a bad year, or something? ;)

Turanil

First Post
TheAuldGrump said:
I propose a sticky topic called Pointless 4th Edition Discussions. :p Let folks rant and rave away from anybody's listening. It will stop being endlessly repeated, and those who want their say can speak up and be ignored by everyone else.
DITTO!

hong said:
3E (2000) is the one true game. All others are but pale imitations of the real thing.
HONG IS BACK!!!

Remove ads