• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears OOC- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
All Except BS:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Nice job on the victory folks! You can take great pride in the fact that I threw a group of five enemies of the same level as you folks (except Alire who was higher) to match your five PCs, though you had much better equipment and stat rolls, and you still came out on top. Well done!
The five on three to start really made things difficult. Were there a rematch 5 x 5, the outcome would have been much different - especially considering this was our first fight with these character.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All Except BS:
[SBLOCK]
It started out as 4 on 3, then quickly became 3 on 3 when Thanee started zapping the enemy's best melee fighters with Colour Sprays ;)

And I think having Mhrazhar get to start the fight on the roof with Alire made up for the fact that he came in later as well, as it would have taken at least that long, with AoOs and stuff, to climb up to her.

Besides, you still kicked some butt! So by the outcome being different, do you just mean you'd have shot em all dead before they could knock any of your team out?
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
FreeXenon:
[SBLOCK]
You can change that last IC post to "All Except Molpe" instead of "Rystil." I had separated you guys so that I wouldn't have to worry about the differences in what Mhrazhar knows compared to them, but you can talk to them now and sort things out :)
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
All Except BS:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
<snip>Besides, you still kicked some butt! So by the outcome being different, do you just mean you'd have shot em all dead before they could knock any of your team out?
Nah, not at all. In fact, I'm certain I would not roll as well as I had. I'm saying that they had the advantage of location (terrain), surprise, and numbers, regardless what the 3 of us did. Our least melee trio were engaged before the fighters even showed up - I'm thanking the powers that we lived that long. With our melee in the fight to start - things might have been different. For that . . . we shall wait and see. Well, they may wait and see - I might be heading to the pearly gates . . . or elsewhere.[/SBLOCK]
Keia

Thanee

First Post
Rystil:

[SBLOCK]
Well she was already clutching her spear when she first fell, so it would either remain in her hands while stunned or else fall down right next to them, and I ruled that falling right there would be effectively equivalent to being in a sheathe as far as drawing, which means that it can be picked up as part of her rising move action.

Yep, that's fine, as I said above. Just wanted to point that out in case you didn't intend it this way. :)[/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Heh, did you like the description of being healed?
Yeah . . . nice :heh: :uhoh: . . . now to see if she has any more . . . oh wait . . . I'm still sleeping (-4 on my records, right?[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads