• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears OOC Thread- Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee:
[SBLOCK]
Precisely; I knew you'd pick up on the fact that the end of blinding means only one round left.

I do allow subdual CdG to knock unconscious, but only with unarmed attacks and/or weapons that generally deal subdual (like saps), so the DC for the Fort save may not be so high with an unarmed attack.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee:
[SBLOCK]
Keep in mind that since she had a readied action that went off at the same time as the copper-haired girl, Melody has the same initiative now (going first because she has better Dex), so you get to go next :)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Khavren:
[SBLOCK]
Not quite the right people--unless you want to put your Eldish in SBLOCKS, only include Melody and Zyk, since they're the only ones who speak Eldish
[/SBLOCK]

khavren

First Post
rystil

[sblock]

Could I get a tactical layout? Who is where, who is awake, who is fighting, who do I recognize, whose wounded, basically a description of the alley I just walked into

[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Rystil:
[SBLOCK]
Keep in mind that since she had a readied action that went off at the same time as the copper-haired girl, Melody has the same initiative now (going first because she has better Dex)

Just a little note... this is not entirely correct. Melody would go first regardless of Dex. ;)

Anyways... posting action.[/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

khavren

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Khavren:
[SBLOCK]
Code:
----------------------------
F Z M C X
AX K 
-----------------------------
M V
[/SBLOCK]

[sblock]

I'm assuming I recognize Melody from the bar, what about the mojin with the eagle?

F = fedowin
Z = Zyklovian
M = Melody
C = Cat girl?
AX = ?
K = ?
X = ?

[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Khavren:
[SBLOCK]
K = Kitty, C = Copper, AX = Abdiel + unconscious/dead Ruby, X = unconscious/dead Green-Hair, V = Violet, second M = Mojiin
[/SBLOCK]

khavren

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Khavren:
[SBLOCK]
K = Kitty, C = Copper, AX = Abdiel + unconscious/dead Ruby, X = unconscious/dead Green-Hair, V = Violet, second M = Mojiin
[/SBLOCK]

[sblock]

Who are abdiel, ruby and violet? And is the Mojin the one from the bar?

[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads