• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 08/18

*In Seelie*[sblock]
Molpe said:
“You need hot water, preferably spring water, but lots and lots of hot water and a place where you can soak, lounge around, and just relax… Sounds good does it not, my good sir?”
"That it does, milady, but I am uncertain of the reality of such a thing happening tonight . . . but it does sound very good," mused Zykovian. [/sblock]*Zykovian closed his eyes to enjoy the massage . . . it definitely felt like the massage from the nymph was much better than the comfy chair.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

* Continuing to rub Zykovian’s shoulders from in front of him Molpe smiled in an amused manor as she watched him closed his eyes instead of focusing on the alluring plummet of cleavage before him. *

Seelie: [sblock]“I believe you mean today, Zyk,” she smiled as she shorted his name, “but I don’t see why it could not be done and I would very much like to enjoy a good soak too. You do want to make me happy do you not, my good sir?”[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*In Seelie*[sblock]
Molpe said:
“I believe you mean today, Zyk,” she smiled as she shorted his name, “but I don’t see why it could not be done and I would very much like to enjoy a good soak too. You do want to make me happy do you not, my good sir?”
"I sense a trap there somewhere, Molpe," Zykovian half muttered, enjoying the massage . . . and the company. "I think perhaps that it would be good to sleep . . . or soak, if we are safe in this place for a while. . . and of course I would like to make you happy. But . . . I must consider the gem and the safety of the others as well. I'm open to any idea you may have, however." [/sblock]
*Rystil Only*[sblock]*Zykovian's mind was definitely wavering on the whole protect the gem and get everyone safe. Fatigue and multiple near death experiences are taking its toll, not to mention the soothing words and touch of a beautiful woman.*[/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Molpe’s hands continue there touching pleasures as she pleads with him. *

Seelie: [sblock]“I do appreciate your concern but I think its time you think about yourself now… The Rosethorns have joined your cause, and your numbers have doubled, I think any general would allow himself time to celebrate especially when you consider just how far you have pushed yourself today…”

“A few more days like this, Zyk, and I would honestly have to worry about your sanity. It’s not good to push yourself like this! Anyhow, my sister, Zarina, has the most wonderful bathhouse in the city and it will truly surpass all of your needs. Please take me, Zyk. I truly need to make this trip before the start of the convocation and if I do not go soon than I will be late, and not even fashionable so... Surely you don’t want that, right Zyk?”
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*In Seelie*[sblock] "Of course that sounds wonderful, Molpe. However, we should safeguard the gem . . . and my Mojiin friends. There is a Mojiin killer on the loose," Zykovian rebutted. "Plus there are still implied threats to you and someone hunting the gem. Sanity is good though, yep it's good. Finally, I would really like to sleep for a while . . . and I don't recover in water like I assume that you do. I need my 8 or so hours. Will the water still be there tomorrow night, after I've rested and heard your wonderful speech. I'm certain you'd have more fun if you were able to enjoy it and not feel rushed . . . and I want to be there to . . . hear your . . . speech." [/sblock]*During the entire speech, Zykovian was getting quieter and slower in his speech pattern. Finally when he finished, Zykovian's eyes lulled into the back of his head . . . and for a moment it seemed as if he had fallen asleep.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Molpe stared in astonishment for a second, she couldn’t believe he had just fallen asleep on her like that. Carefully she removed her hands from his shoulders and drifted to her sister’s side where she leaned down to whisper to her. *

Seelie: [sblock]“Please place a cover over him and tell him when he wakes up that I went upon my morning routine without him. I shall be back two hours or so. When I return, and if you do not mind, I would like to brose through your closet for something special to wear.”[/sblock]

* She finished her words with a huge smile, she was obviously trilled with the idea of the fast approaching convocation. *

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Glamour nods and replies in whispered (DC 15) Seelie:*
[SBLOCK]
"It shall be done, my sister! And I'd love to share some of my clothes with you--whichever you like!"[/SBLOCK]

*Molpe begins to head out of the room as Fedowin and Bellangere enter.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*As Fedowin and Belle entered, Zykovian's eyes snapped open . . . something had changed . . . the good sensations had stopped. He hadn't meant to almost fall asleep . . . okay, fall asleep. He looked around, slightly embarrassed, looking for Molpe, but saying nothing.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA:[sblock]* Molpe kissed her sister quickly before she slipped from the door and headed down stairs wonder the whole time rather or not she knew the way to the bathhouse, she wasn’t truly lost but this street had crossed that street and she had never been exposed to such confusion. Certain that most, if not all the people she passed on the streets, would be more than willing to assist her Molpe smiled as she pushed against the gate that lead to the city. *[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Molpe heads out the gate, which closes behind her, turning towards the direction she knows will lead to the Festive Ward. As she is about to walk to see her sister Zarina, suddenly the leader of a guard patrol which was passing by, a kind-looking woman, calls out to her in Seelie, "Excuse me miss. Could you hold on a minute there?"
[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads