• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

Ra: [sblock]* Molpe nodded but didn’t sound so sure of herself when she replied. *

“I’m sorry, Mercy, I don’t know what to do… I don’t know what to do at all,” as she repeated her words she became even more despondent and distant, “stuff like this never happens back home…” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Don't be sad, my friend. You should just accept the magic, and then you can do whatever you like until they need you here. And then you'll prove to everyone that you didn't do anything bad, and they'll all apologise to you for thinking that you did. How does that sound? Good, right?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“No, it doesn’t sound good at all,” Molpe, still looking despondent and distant, shook her head as she spoke, “I don’t think I want anyone to see me like this, especially my sisters… I would like to see this 'comfy room' you speak of.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"You don't want them to see you like what, Molpe? There's nothing wrong with you that wouldn't be all better if you just cheered up a bit. Everything will be all right."

*Mercy gently holds Molpe in her arms, as she guides the crying Limnad through the building to a door leading into a small but cosy little cell.*

"This is the room--you can stay here if you like or we can go to see your sister, whichever one you like better."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [SBLOCK] “That is obviously not true, Mercy,” Molpe said sadly as she left her friends side and entered the far to small room, “or there would be no reason to force me to return for my trail or to place me in a room such as this.”

OOC: What does the room look like?
OOC: [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The room is sparsely furnished, with a small bed, a chair, and a basin of water for washing up, but at least it seems fairly comfortable. the walls are more-or-less blank, though, giving a definite white look to the room.*

"What isn't true, Molpe? I'm just trying to help you...You won't even have to stay in this room at all if you don't want to...Molpe...you're making me sad because I feel that you've had some really bad luck on your first day here, and you haven't been able to see the wonderful things about our city. Promise me that when everything is cleared up, which will happen soon, that you'll give our city a second chance? We want to give one to you..."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“How are you giving me a second chance?” Molpe turns from looking over the room, she seems sad but slightly upset by Mercy’s words, “by your own words I’ve done nothing wrong and you do need to do something wrong to need a second chance, do you not?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, no, I didn't mean that you did anything wrong. I just meant that we were giving you a second chance in that you would be able to visit anywhere you like freely while the trial is prepared--that usually doesn't happen, you see. I apologise if my words have hurt you, Molpe. I just want to help you feel better, and to see the wonderful and good things about our city...But I guess I'm not helping. Tell you what--Why don't you tell me what I can do or say to help you feel better, and I will do it if I can."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Not charm me to force me to return to stand trail for things I obviously didn’t do,” Molpe answered as she laid upon the bed, facing the wall, and away from Mercy. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Its not actually a charm, Molpe...but, I thought you said you would return for the trial anyway, right? I'd rather just trust you, but I could get in trouble for that."
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads