• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears-Prologue: A Jewel in the Shadow Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Ah, very good idea--I am sure he will love the new material! As for their colour choice, don't give my lazy daughters too much credit--they just didn't want to have to change from the colour they were using for your dress before--isn't that right little ones?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

[sblock]“Now, sister,” Molpe quickly dismisses Glamour’s concern with a wave of her hand, “there’s no need to nag the little ones like that, they obviously kept the color cause they knew I liked it so much and cause of their thoughtfulness I love them even more.” [/sblock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Avenger

AbM[sblock][Mojiin] To Abdiel [sblock]
Abdiel said:
...but I will not allow you to hurt her until we have ... since I am the only one that can do this at the moment you are not to touch her. ...
"Very Well. You have my word, Sister.

She will be safe until you are able to verify Nemesis' Judgement. I trust you, Abdiel, and I know you understand what is at stake here.
"[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All But Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Mhrazhar stands down with a word to Abdiel in Mojiin, allowing Melody to proceed through the ward for healing as she chooses unmolested.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*At Molpe's words, the little firefly flies up to limn against her ear softly, like before.*

"Perhaps you are right, my sister. They seem to really adore you too, and they may have have been trying their best to impress you."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“See, little one,” Molpe talks softly to the one against her ear, “Sis, didn’t mean the bad things see said to you so shall we get started on remembering some of these other accessories?”

“Okay then,”
Molpe said after a short pause as she reached out and took Glamour’s hand into hers and squeezed it affectingly, “lets take a look at this elegant cape that sister pulled out for us!” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*The fireflies swirl around the cape and then fly to Molpe's back, taking on an identical form and becoming a lovely royal-blue cape that flows back from Molpe's shoulders in an elegant swirl.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]Spinning around in an effort to make the cape swirl tightly around her Molpe giggles and exclaims, “Oh! I like!” What did you think, sister? Is it me?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh definitely!" Glamour replies as the cape sweeps in gently and tightly around Molpe, "Look how the cape flows and matches your soft and graceful movements!"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

[sblock]“Thank you, sister,” Molpe says sincerely as she kisses Glamour’s lips one more time before addressing the fireflies, “Okay, little ones, do you have the cap memorized? If so we should do the boa next shouldn’t we?” [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads