DF: Meet your new web guy!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
ok people i volunteered for the task. I aint' the greatest webby in the world but I know people that are and might help me. Hopefully they will, but if not I can manage to update the pictures, maps, and files when I can so bear with me.

Start telling me what needs to be updated and include an email address that you can be reached at and I will do what i can.

Time to get the ball rolling people.

Well, first it would help to see what all we have, and how current it all is. I know I have some relatively-updated prestige class and monster documents that I did ruleschecking for, but I'm not sure if they got uploaded before things died off.

GreyOne

Explorer
Good job Leopold. I was about to volunteer but my html is limited to making font bigger, and putting stuff on the right hand side. ;)

Some threads from the dim past should be bumped back to the front.

I'm not into doing rules stuff at all. I like writing the colour and background stuff, so I will stick to that.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If it actually gets rolling properly again, I'll put the link back on the front page. As it is, it's not exactly hard to find - one click to get the list of settings, one click to get into any given one.

If you buy the domainname, make sure it's a redirect domain - i.e. the company selling it redirects visitors to the relevant page. The EN World server doesn't have multiple IP addresses, so it can't handle more than one domain name.

LRonKnieval

First Post
Leopold,
I have lots of maps.

I have the entire world map. (overhead)
The close up map of kessel and the shattered isles.(overhead)
kessel mapped out by principality.
egran (3/4 view)
templemount (3/4 view)
skaukator (3/4 view).

the maps might actually help people figure out areas that need developing as
lots of people wrote me during there construction and asked me to include many mysterious names and places that there is no text for at this time.

Tell me what you need and where to send it and it's done.

L.Ron

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
send the maps to me here:

bd_92@yahoo.com

Does anyone know what lands are done and what aren't? what needs to be worked on and what doesn't?

From what I can tell it seems as if everyone just picked something and went out and did it but no coordination was done. I hope to rectify that with some feedback from this group.

Imperialus

Explorer
Well what needs to be done then? I can hold off on the Hobgobin principality if we decide to do something else first. Last I remember we were supposed to work on reigonal feats but I was a bit fuzzy as to exactly what those were.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
UPDATE: got the maps trying to connect to the ftp server having issues with that and trying to resolve them..i will keep you posted.

Once I get the maps ready I will look over the written text and see what's out there but if y'all can post more info it would help me out immensely.

Remove ads