di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Backstage [El Jefe judging]

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin will first try to find an organizer who takes entry fees for the further events. "An old friend of mine convinced me to sign up for a few more events. I'm thinking Archery and the Maze." Semabin leaves it to whomever he talks to to decide whether his archery should be novice or expert level.

Velmont

First Post
you ctach Reynold who meet you with a smile "Yes? Great! Wait just as second." He order a few men to gather the unchoosen armors and weapons and store them for the duel later this week. "Fine, I can be with you. you said teh maze and the archery... wait a second." He search in his pooch and get out a small bead. "You see the helmet that man is carrying... try to throw in it. Go on, do your worst." you see one of the man who has been order to gather the armors who is carrying a few helmets, and you see one of the helmet with the visor open. not an easy shot, but not impossible.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Tiny target with dex of 0 and nor AC bonus. Circumstance bonus of +2 AC because the carrier is in movement. AC: 9... you have a modifier of -4 cause of the 25 feet distance. Nice shot![/SBLOCK]

You hear the sound of the bead hitting the bottom of the helmet. The man carrying it seems surprise and look at you. You see Reynold hav not even cared to look at the bead, he had only looked at you.

"Just what I thought, natural talent with some devellop skills. You would much likely outclass the other in the Novice, so you'll have to subscribe to the Expert category. That will be a nice challenge for you I think. With the maze, it will do 75 gp."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Sure, that'll do. I wasn't certain about my skill level, myself, and you seem to have an eye for that..."
Semabin says as he counts up the 75 gold pieces, and hands over the fee.
"Well then, I guess I'll go to look that I find the Flute, so that I don't have to hurry too much this evening."

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Khairi enters and looks around but realizes he did not get a description of Reynold. He asks the first person he see's Excuse me but I am seeking Reynold about the duel competition.

Velmont

First Post
You catch Reynold, who is prensently leading a group that is gathering rope ladder and wooden plank painted in red. "Yes? It's me. The duel? Fine." He takes a good look at you. he takes two rings and put one on his finger. "Put that ring, draw your weapon, and get ready to show what you can do. Don't fear to hurt me, the magic of the ring will ward me from any serious injury."

BigB

First Post
Khairi Baheder approved level 1

Velmont said:
You catch Reynold, who is prensently leading a group that is gathering rope ladder and wooden plank painted in red. "Yes? It's me. The duel? Fine." He takes a good look at you. he takes two rings and put one on his finger. "Put that ring, draw your weapon, and get ready to show what you can do. Don't fear to hurt me, the magic of the ring will ward me from any serious injury."

Khairi does as Reynold directs putting on the ring, unsheathing one of his scimitars and taking a ready stance. A test. It is my pleasure, one blade or is two permissable?

Velmont

First Post
"Simply one, just do you best and I'll do mine so I can evaluate your skills. But once in the arena, you'll have the right to carry two weapon with you." Reynold draw his longsword. "Ready, you go first."

Remove ads