• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Semabin]-=-=-= Room 3 - Round 22 =-=-=-
Semabinwrite down 69. To his surprise, the number doesn't dissapear. He then starts to hear the sound of rock sliding on rock. The large stone start to move into the wall. He suddenly sees the piece fall down and hear it hit the ground. He sees on the other side another room.[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=Velmont]ooc:So I've been pondering his for a while, and I finally realized my problem may be a misunderstanding of the rules for this room. I'm going to ask a question for clarification purposes, though if you feel it would be unfair for you to answer, I understand.

I've been working on the assumption that the line "only one question, only one answer," means that I only get to ask one question. Period.

It just occured to me that the line might mean that for every question I ask, only one of the gargoyle heads will answer.

Are you able to clarify this for me?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Octavio]-=-=-= Room 5 - Round 42 =-=-=-
OOC: Do you want a clue? If not, you'll have to find yourself what all that mean... I never meant things to be easy in the maze... except for room 1, that room was a warm up.[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Semabin]-=-=-= Room 3 - Round 23 =-=-=-
Semabin slips through the hole and step on the large stone that was blocking the way. On his pedestal, he see a room similar to the one he just came from. The room is 10 feet by 10 feet with smooth stony floor and wall similar to the previous room. On his left, he see the door to exit, a large metal door, most likely made of steel. At first sight, there is no lock or handle to it, only a golden wall plate with something written on it. Octavio climb down and read what is on it: "Only lovers can pass"[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=Velmont]oooc: I don't want a clue...yet. :) I thought this might be something of a language barrier problem that needed a little clearing up. No big deal though, I'll deal with it. :)

Upon hearing the gargoyle speak, Octavio thinks for a bit. He then points to the gargoyle on his left. "You there! If I were to ask you 'Is the Ruby door the exit,' would you say 'Yes?'"[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Octavio]-=-=-= Room 5 - Round 43 =-=-=-
The left gargoyle answers to Octavio: "Yes" As it become silent, the two heads dissapear into the wall like the first head had done earlier.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Octavio]-=-=-= Room 5 - Round 44 =-=-=-
Octavio opens the ruby door. He sees in front of him, at 10 feet, a wooden door with an handle but no lock.[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Velmont](I think there's a copy/paste error in my entry.)
"Lovers? Considering I'm alone here, that's odd. Well, what do lovers do." Semabin states, looking around for symbols or gravings, assuming he has to kiss someone or something.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads