• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone ever convert the "Living Steel" monster? (from Ravenloft- Annual compndm)

RedSwan78

First Post
So, does anyone remember the *monster* called the Living Steel?

If my memory serves me right it was in an annual monstrous compendium (don't know if the compendium was specific to Ravenloft or not.. )

Basically, the monster, if you've ever seen Terminator 2, you know the "bad" Terminator that was made out of that liquid metal? Well, that's what the Living Steel was.

Help! If anyone has converted it, or know of a place where they list stats for it having been converted, please let me know! I want this monster back in my games! ::grins wickedly::

If you *do* know where to find it/have stats for it, please email me at: redswan78@hotmail.com with the info, as well as posting it here for others to enjoy. :) (I probably won't check this thread for a while, and I don't want to miss having the info if someone has it is why I'm asking to have it emailed to me as well! :) )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads