• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Diesel

First Post
You guys keep beating me to the punch- first self policing chargen issues and then asking about errata.

I am using errata info , I had assumed that you each were aware of it since saga's been out for a while, I hadnt brought it up yet.

The errata will also effect you possum, since there are some changes concerning Jedi class skills and Deflect. Just throwing it out there you may already know.

Diesel

First Post
Destinies noted, Shalimar and Shaggy.

I like "ultimate battle droid" voda vosa and the idea of redundant technology.

I think we are winding down as we near game time. Keep any questions/ comments coming.

My question for everyone - are you all on a broadband and capable of viewing you tube? If so it''ll make the games opening crawl much more fun. Just let me know.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I do too. It can be any other planet, I just put Tattooine because I like it ^.^.
My english is not good, but I think I was able to put together an acceptable background.

possum

First Post
I already know about the errata, Diesel, but thanks for the heads up. As for broadband and YouTube, no and yes. I've learned patience when it comes to YouTube thanks to my 56k connection.

Diesel

First Post
Alright apart from one more (I think) background we should be ready to go. I'll put up the first post tomorrow around this time, hopefully.

If anyone has anything else to add let me know.

Diesel

First Post
Ok a schedule conflict makes me starting the game tomorrow difficult. So I posted the first entry today. Feel free to post your opening impression/intros.

Your characters are currently still on whatever vessel you have taken to travel to the space station. I am assuming you are each separate save for a girl and her droid. If you wish to be on the same ship (except rain I assume) that is fine as well.

The IC thread is here.

And don't forget to click the link in the title :)

Last edited:

Diesel

First Post
ok can anyone tell me what the code is for the spoiler button? I cant call up the vb code and spoiler just blacks out text. Thanks.

Remove ads