• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Shalimar

First Post
I would suggest that anyone with a blaster rifle or other weapon capable of autofire makes full use of it while the thugs are in nice little rows.

Diesel

First Post
I will move to daily updates during combat. So more coming tomorrow.

If I can could Ardon, Ash and UbD reiterate where they are relative to the desk facing 'south' toward the door? I know you are behind crates but which?

Thanks.

Shalimar

First Post
I don't know if star wars uses negative hitpoints I thought that once you hit O you didn't take further damage, just died if something met your damage threshold? In that case Bel would be dead unless he spent a force point to survive.

possum

First Post
Diesel said:
I will move to daily updates during combat. So more coming tomorrow.

If I can could Ardon, Ash and UbD reiterate where they are relative to the desk facing 'south' toward the door? I know you are behind crates but which?

Thanks.

Right side of the map before my last action.

Shayuri

First Post
I figure behind the crates in front of and to the side of the desk...the ones that are fairly close there. Voda, if you want to be somewhere else, just ask...Ashlin's with you wherever you went.

Remove ads