• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
She smiles "You've been nothing but a perfect gentileman, I assure you."

Then she notices his blush. "It is yours to recieve or give if you wish, but do not feel forced or intimidated," she wraps her arms around his waist and pulls a bit tighter "there is no shame in simply holding one close." she says as she snuggles against him with a warm smile on her face.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, no, I don't feel intimidated....Although...I guess you're right...There is no shame in simply holding one close," Bertram agrees, relaxing a bit to Vasha's snuggling.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha smiles and kisses his neck softly. "Whatever you feel comfortable doing Bertram."

She slids down a bit, laying on her back, resting her head in his lap, looking up at him with a warm smile. She traces her fingers across his chest, teasing any hair that might be there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I guess I do feel comfortable with this..."

*Bertram keeps his gaze on Vasha's face, as he holds her gently in his lap, and he shivers a bit as she teases his chest hair.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha gives him an encouraging smile. "Good, there's no need to feel uncomfortable."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well...I guess...It's just that in many cultures, something like this would be indicative of a certain sort of intimate relationship..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"And what is wrong with being intimate? To share pleasure is to share joy, to focus on making someone else feel as good as you feel about them." she smiles. "You're a good man, and have treated me far better than I could have expected. We have already shared pleasure, and I'm glad you feel good about it. What matters is what you think of it, for it is simply between you and me."

With that, she smiles and closes her eyes, enjoying the warmth and security as he hold her. Her hands reach up and slowly caress his as her smile grows to one of contentment.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, perhaps you may find it simple in time, but know what I am open to share pleasure with you Bertram. You are a special man, and deserver to be treated as such." She smiles, and clasps one of his hands tenderly with her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads