Pro or Con, Chat Living EN World Games

• Pro

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Con

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Poll closed .

garyh

First Post
I voted CON. I don't think integrating Chat-LEW and PbP-LEW is feasible, and if they aren't integrated, they really aren't the same game, are they?

Thels

First Post
I'm Con to anything that would connect the PbP-LEW to a Chat-LEW. Those without the will or possibilities would never catch up with the chatters, causing chatters to make up the highlevel chars, which is IMHO very bad for a PbP oriented project. If you would make rules about limiting chat XP, then you're limiting chatters, and things still wouldn't be as they should.

I'm Pro for option 2, though perhaps we shouldn't call it LEW at all, just to keep things clear.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright, things seem to be heavily against chat games involved in LEW. I will, however, support anyone that wants to have their own chatroom games that use LEW for general guidelines. I'll set up some mechanics around that, but what I mean is that if someone wants to create LEW style mechanics for a chat based game, we can record it's contents on the boards here as (CLEW).

Basically two completely seperate entities. I won't, however, get involved with creating a CLEW game.

garyh

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Alright, things seem to be heavily against chat games involved in LEW. I will, however, support anyone that wants to have their own chatroom games that use LEW for general guidelines. I'll set up some mechanics around that, but what I mean is that if someone wants to create LEW style mechanics for a chat based game, we can record it's contents on the boards here as (CLEW).

Basically two completely seperate entities. I won't, however, get involved with creating a CLEW game.

Instead of CLEW, which still makes it sound connected with PbP LEW, how about the living chat is called something else.

Maybe... Living Chat (LC)? :) I'd be glad to hear other suggestions too, of course.

Remove ads