D&D 5E Disney builds

Voadam

Legend
I played in a 5e Disney Princess campaign. We were not the princesses, but the lands were all inspired by Disney Princess movies. Our warlock was a charlatan fake princess with a fairy godmother Blue Fairy pact. Our fighter was a porcelain clockwork warforged giant doll who wanted to be a real girl.

My How to Train Your Dragon valor bard viking pirate ended up breaking the Beast's curse by obtusely not taking the hint that we were overstaying our welcome in his castle so that the Beast eventually in exasperation offered us food and lodgings for the night through gritted teeth, which was an act of welcoming that fulfilled his curse release condition in the campaign. I remember that Gaston was an NPC ranger that I almost got into a boasting rap battle with.

We went Under the Sea where the Atantean merfolk had a situation with a coven of sea hags who had made a bunch of pacts that were going badly for Atlantis, the mermaid princess, and the topside city she went to live in.

City by the Bayou had a transformed bullywug prince and a behind the scenes Voodoo necromancer.

Recreating a character isn't something I do myself, but I do enjoy seeing other people theorycraft them. There's one guy on Youtube I sometimes watch that does this, I figure I'd share his video on Elsa. It's a very interesting build that I don't think many would actually play, but it's very interesting and really captures the character.

Remove ads