• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Rewards: Hommlet and Ship Tiles (Soilers)

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
The adventure was for just signing up and/or renewing. The tiles, AFAIK, are for running games.

Yeah, I just got the adventure since I haven't run any games. And that's okay by me. I'm not big into tiles.

Of course, it gave me a scare at first since I run a fan site and we had the whole fan site policy scare of late. :eek:

Phaezen

Adventurer
I wish. Unfortunately, we do not run any RPGA stuff, so I didn't stand much of a chance at scoring those. I would kill for tiles like those.

The best part ofcourse is, you odn't need to run RPGA games to get the points. You can register home games, which are worth the same number of points as the RPGA events. :)

Dire Bare

Legend
Of course, it gave me a scare at first since I run a fan site and we had the whole fan site policy scare of late. :eek:

Aren't you guys the "official" Dragonlance website, designated by WotC? If so, I wouldn't worry.

If not, I still wouldn't worry until I received a C&D from WotC, and then I would just simply comply with the C&D. Or, if I felt that I wanted to be proactive, I would contact WotC legal and ask if my logos are OK.

I think you're probably fine. But then again, I'm not a lawyer or expert, just a fan who thinks your site rocks!

Remove ads